90th Academy Award Nominations 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Once this gets more widespread, it's going to be a boon for creeps - "No, I identify as a woman - even though I appear like a hairy ********* dude - so I use the Women's bathroom."

This trend will die fast -- as soon as women get one whiff of a men's restroom and see pee on the floor.

I noticed the anti-male vibe as well for the parts that I watched. Especially after Emma Stone announced the nominees for Best Director. Was Del Toro supposed to apologize for winning?

Del Toro just tweeted this re: his text to Greta Gerwig...

macklemore-text.jpg

This trend will die fast -- as soon as women get one whiff of a men's restroom and see pee on the floor.

They'll take pee on the floor over waiting in line.:dunno

Del Toro just tweeted this to Greta Gerwig...

macklemore-text.jpg

They won't care so long as there's no line.:dunno

:lol:lol i was correct :rotfl

What a slap to the face to all the people that worked on his movie.... jesus dude.

But hey, Deltoro can easily start the hashtag #Boycott the oscars :exactly:

Tyler Perry won Worst Actress.
Emoji Movie won Worst Picture.

Says all you need to know about GRA.
They pick on easy targets that most people don't care about, playin' it as safe as possible.

Because we're living in the age where no mainstream critics dare criticize a Star Wars movie even if it is hot garbage.

Or, and I'm just spit-balling here, despite the fan (over)reaction to this, it wasn't quite bad enough to compete with some of the real **** put out there this year?

Or, and I'm just spit-balling here, despite the fan (over)reaction to this, it wasn't quite bad enough to compete with some of the real **** put out there this year?

Well you've got a good point there - that Emoji abomination easily takes the cake for worst. :lol

Back