90th Academy Award Nominations 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I’m glad get out didn’t win, though a lot of bloggers are freaking out about it and saying people ‘weren’t ready.’ It honestly shouldn’t have even been nominated (coming from someone who did enjoy it enough)

Also what the hell? There’s some huge backlash against Gary Oldman because he ‘thanked america’

8E9312AD-0FB3-49DF-9DD2-F80223118738.jpeg

Bringing up unproven allegations and just going to town at him. And there’s a lot more where that came from. These people need to leave America if they think the freedoms it provides aren’t responsible for it having the film industry it does. Feel like it’s upside down land lately with all these nut jobs.

Anyway, Gary Oldman deserved best actor a long time ago, glad he won. Also glad Deakins won for cinematography, didn’t care too much for any of the other awards this year.

Also I like how that article goes from that vicious stuff to ‘Next: These people are having the most fun at the oscars’

Outrage has become so predictable. No one is allowed to love this country. They can only love it if it's a **** hole.

And it's from the Daily Beast? Fake news.

Well I’m glad get out didn’t win, though a lot of bloggers are freaking out about it and saying people ‘weren’t ready.’ It honestly shouldn’t have even been nominated (coming from someone who did enjoy it enough)

Also what the hell? There’s some huge backlash against Gary Oldman because he ‘thanked america’

View attachment 397496

Bringing up unproven allegations and just going to town at him. And there’s a lot more where that came from. These people need to leave America if they think the freedoms it provides aren’t responsible for it having the film industry it does. Feel like it’s upside down land lately with all these nut jobs.

Anyway, Gary Oldman deserved best actor a long time ago, glad he won. Also glad Deakins won for cinematography, didn’t care too much for any of the other awards this year.

Also I like how that article goes from that vicious stuff to ‘Next: These people are having the most fun at the oscars’

He should hit those dumbass bloggers in the face with their smahtfones.

These people need to leave America if they think the freedoms it provides aren’t responsible for it having the film industry it does. Feel like it’s upside down land lately with all these nut jobs.
Send them all to Russia, the land where people couldn't care less what you have to say about anything. :)

Back