$80 for next gen games?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
games already cost more than $80 you just dont realize it. the extra cost is hidden in DLC that make the game better than what you originally paid for.

Commando is great, but Bennett is just an a$$ bad guy. But years later, that a$$iness kinda makes the movie even awesomer...if that's possible. What were we talking about again?

Commando is great, but Bennett is just an a$$ bad guy. But years later, that a$$iness kinda makes the movie even awesomer...if that's possible. What were we talking about again?

You make me laugh. And if Matrix was here, he'd laugh too.

I'm guessing most of those folks are still in school and haven't started earning their doughs.

How many burgers can $20 get you?

Most of these people don't live with their parents and have to support themselves.

Last edited:
Still it's 20 bucks, unless you buy 100 games. People should just buy games they like and actually play, and let those crappie developers eat dust for coming out with bad games.

I don't see SS Freaks here complain about $30 extra for a figure.

Anyway if you don't want to pay extra $20, just buy it off the webstore usually the games are $10 cheaper than physical disc.

Still $20 is nothing much compared to other expenditures if you have a full time job & don't have to feed 5 kids.

Unless you live in Asia of course.

Most of these people don't live with their parents and have to support themselves.

it's obvious we're a spoiled bunch. I recall paying the $80 retail for Strider in '89.... :monkey1....

Remember those days video game is a niche market not every household has one. Thus the profit margin had to be higher. Also cart no matter it's 6-bit or 8-bit still cost more to produce and require tougher QC.

it's obvious we're a spoiled bunch. I recall paying the $80 retail for Strider in '89.... :monkey1....

Back