50 Cent: Blood on the Sand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Get ready for explosive action as the one and only 50 Cent embarks on a new adventure filled with music and mayhem. In 50 Cent: Blood on the Sand, you'll experience intense arcade-style excitement as you unleash pain on anyone who gets in your way. Steel yourself for a brutal thrill ride like only 50 Cent can deliver, and prove you have the fearlessness it takes to survive in 50's world.

50 Cent: Blood on the Sand slams you into a world filled with superfast action set to a driving hip-hop rhythm. Arm yourself with powerful weapons and destroy your enemies by engaging in thrilling Run & Gun shooter gameplay and vicious brawler-style combat, complete with 20 interactive counterkill finishing moves. A soundtrack driven by exclusive tracks from 50 Cent and G-Unit helps to keep you moving at a fast and furious pace through the action-packed and hyperdangerous world of Blood on the Sand."

I have never seen a longer game description that says NOTHING of substance at all about the game. Seriously 2 paragraphs and I have not learned a damn thing about the game...like wtf why would 50 Cent be fighting in a place with sand? Like a sandbox, or the desert? 50 Cent at the beach?

OMG!!!!!!!

Features

* Play as 50 Cent as you engage in a campaign of violence and destruction in pursuit of your goals
* Engage in fast-paced, arcade-style, 3rd-person shooter gameplay complete with a cover system, buddy NPC artificial intelligence featuring the G-Unit, vehicle combat missions and helicopter-rail shooter levels
* Finish off your enemies in brawler-style combat with brutal counterkill moves
* Rack up kills and uncover caches to earn money and points you can use to purchase up to 20 weapons and/or counterkill finishing moves
* Feel the beat of a powerful hip-hop soundtrack featuring 50 Cent and G-Unit, including 16 exclusive, never-before-heard tracks as well as classic 50 Cent hits
* Take on the role of members of the G-Unit in drop-in/drop-out co-op online multiplayer as you wield each member's signature weapon while fighting at 50's side

Each member of G-Unit has signature weapons!!!!!!!!!!

Dudes, I cannot wait for this game. :rock

OMG 50 Cent is the bomb man! come on!!!

Can't wait!!! Gansta blood on the sand!!!!!!!!

Damn, your such a white boy, Bagels! :D

why the sand ?.

Does the majorety of this game take place on the beach ?.
Heres a sneak peak at the last level.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/dT59FXkS93Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/dT59FXkS93Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Damn, I can't wait for this game. I can tell you that much blood will be on the sand before I'm through mowing down terrorists, etc. I hope that 50 Cents' hip-hop rivals appear as enemies, too. Like "Nickel," "Parking Token," and "20 Yuan." I will so enjoy leaving their bloody corpses on the sand.

Damn, I can't wait for this game. I can tell you that much blood will be on the sand before I'm through mowing down terrorists, etc. I hope that 50 Cents' hip-hop rivals appear as enemies, too. Like "Nickel," "Parking Token," and "20 Yuan." I will so enjoy leaving their bloody corpses on the sand.

Hell yeah, now that's what i'm talkin about. Bloody corpses on the sand!

Blood on the sand!!!!!! :rock :rock :rock

Back