Action Figure 3A/ThreeZero - Transformers: Bumblebee - Optimus Prime DLX scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do you guys fit the gun in Optimus' hand?

With difficulty... Hot water method, drop the hands in some boiling water for a few seconds.

E5BFE54F-A149-4085-ABD3-227DDCB818FA_1_201_a.jpg

Isn't it odd that Threezero hasn't yet announced the premium scale version of this guy?

Jesus, I spent 20 minutes searching for this thread but the search function completely missed it - then I saw this section and here it is! :gah:

Anyway, my promise to buy no more 1/6 figures just got crushed spectacularly after I saw this on the SS front page. The BB movie is the best we've seen the Transformers in my opinion (and I'm one of the handful of people who loved the first 3 Bayformers films!) so I had to have this and placed an order. He's stunning!

Jesus, I spent 20 minutes searching for this thread but the search function completely missed it - then I saw this section and here it is! :gah:

Anyway, my promise to buy no more 1/6 figures just got crushed spectacularly after I saw this on the SS front page. The BB movie is the best we've seen the Transformers in my opinion (and I'm one of the handful of people who loved the first 3 Bayformers films!) so I had to have this and placed an order. He's stunning!
Technically it's not 1/6 scale, so you good [emoji1]

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Got him in today and he's a great figure but WTF is up with swapping his hands? I nearly broke my fingers trying to swap them.

Yeah this is and Bumblebee will be my Transformers display for good. Ironically I see no use in figures capable of transforming. Didn't realize BBTS had him yet.

Yeah this is and Bumblebee will be my Transformers display for good. Ironically I see no use in figures capable of transforming. Didn't realize BBTS had him yet.

I saw some small complaints about no transforming but I've got Transformer toys for that. These are perfect for displaying Autobots at their best - I don't care that I cant transform them. What I would like though is a to scale vehicle of the same quality but I doubt that's something 3A would do?

Got him set up with Bee last night.

A really good looking figure and the articulation is unmatched but man swapping out hands on this guy makes me want to pull out my hair. For some reason they switched the ball joint to plastic when it was metal on Bumblebee.

They really dropped the ball in that department but everything else is fantastic on him.

49628953361_368185fc22_k.jpg

49628435188_de8c1fddd5_k.jpg

49628435133_84895522e6_k.jpg

Last edited:
blue.jpg
was looking at scenes from the movie and noticed there are blue attachments on his forearms, not present on the figure. what's up w/ that?

View attachment 483718
was looking at scenes from the movie and noticed there are blue attachments on his forearms, not present on the figure. what's up w/ that?

Looks like a cover for the tubes beneath it which are visible on the figure. Good spot. Weird omission. Figure is probably from original design and maybe the blue covers where added in a later stage?

View attachment 483718

That's because the figure is based off his "earth mode" with the actual truck parts from the end of the movie. His cybertronian form is slightly different (wheels and forearms mostly); check the Prime1 statue if you want a clear look at that form.

Has anyone else had an issue with his right foot not being flat footed? Mine kind of bows at the ankle ever so slightly away from his body.

Attachments

• optimus 2 (2).jpg
    optimus 2 (2).jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 180
Has anyone else had an issue with his right foot not being flat footed? Mine kind of bows at the ankle ever so slightly away from his body.

The figure has ankle articulation so you should just be able to pivot the ankle to flatten it.

The figure has ankle articulation so you should just be able to pivot the ankle to flatten it.

Thanks for the reply. I've tried several times to flatten it out myself but there's no give to it. I literally just tried it now by trying to move it further away from the body and it moved! I then moved it back into it's flat footed position. Thanks!

Back