Action Figure 3A/ThreeZero - Transformers: Bumblebee - Optimus Prime DLX scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even with how heavy he is, I feel like he?s so fragile. Do you guys also have issues where some parts of the figure gets very oily? I reckon it?s lubrication for the metal parts, but I?ve never seen anyone complain about it yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got my shipping notice for this guy finally. I hope the QC is good. Fingers crossed. Btw is anyone elsevworried that while we are getting cool figures from Bumblebee, the designs for the new prequel CG movie will be even better and these will be obsolete in a couple of years?

Nah these are extremely classic designs with a modern touch. Regardless of what they do, I think these will stand as strong representations of the characters.

Got my Optimus Prime today from BBTS, [emoji2956] this is the best OP in my collection. It is amazing. Love it....I am now in this line for the long haul.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yooo, cannot recommend enough! Even without the LED lights installed he still looks great. This is my first Threezero piece and I’m definitely not disappointed. Can't wait to get Soundwave once he's released.

www.instagram.com/series209
7F006F69-3F2E-4EC5-BE21-80094403D8EC.jpg

5043794E-ADD7-4B06-ADCB-18EAB1F8BC2B.jpg

Premium scale Optimus Prime up for Pre-Order. Diecast frame and they also included parts to convert him from his Cybertron form to Earth.

Optimus Prime premium scale, standing at 19in tall, over 140 articulation point (including articulated finger), LED light function. Replaceable armor to switch between Cybertron and Earth mode. Ion Blaster comes with LED function and comes with rusted paint job.

Material: ABS, PVC, POM, Die-cast, magnet
Weight: 2.8KG
Packaging: W351 x H560 x D251(mm)
Accessories
Ion Blaster x1
Chest plate (earth mode)
Chest plate (Cybertron mode)
2 shoulder piece (earth mode)
2 shoulder piece (Cybertron mode)
2 arm guard (Cybertron mode)
4 wheel cover (Cybertron mode)

$518 USD https://www.threezerohk.com/product/2020-premium-optimus-prime/

optimus_prime_19_v02_q-jpg.28650327

optimus_prime_19_v02_a-jpg.28650311

optimus_prime_19_v02_o-jpg.28650325

optimus_prime_19_v02_c-jpg.28650313

optimus_prime_19_v02_b-jpg.28650312

optimus_prime_19_v02_p-jpg.28650326

optimus_prime_19_v02_j-jpg.28650320

optimus_prime_19_v02_l-jpg.28650322

optimus_prime_19_v02_e-jpg.28650315

Optimus_Prime_19_black_v02_a.jpg

Optimus_Prime_19_black_v02_b.jpg

optimus_prime_19_v02_r-jpg.28650328

Trying to get into this line. Question for all: Is the premium scale really worth the cost? It is almost 3x as expensive for Bumblebee Premium to DLX on sideshow. Are there other benefits to this scale such as resale/limited quantities, outside of the obvious (size, added components)? Thanks!

Trying to get into this line. Question for all: Is the premium scale really worth the cost? It is almost 3x as expensive for Bumblebee Premium to DLX on sideshow. Are there other benefits to this scale such as resale/limited quantities, outside of the obvious (size, added components)? Thanks!
No. Don't buy the premium scale if you're looking at it for resale value. The main benefit is the increased size, better articulation, slightly better mold and the added features that aren't present on the DLX figures.

No. Don't buy the premium scale if you're looking at it for resale value. The main benefit is the increased size, better articulation, slightly better mold and the added features that aren't present on the DLX figures.

Thank you. I see that most people seem happy with the DLX. Sounds like it is worth it to stick with that scale.

I hope threezero is smart enough to make a dxl Star Scream from Bumblebee. I mean, come on, you already have the molds. More people would buy Star Scream then Blitzwing. Of course I want Arcee, Brawn, Wheeljack, Shockwave and Ironhide too but Star Scream has already been sculpted and molded.

Back