Action Figure 3A/ThreeZero - Transformers: Bumblebee - Optimus Prime DLX scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Where's B-127?

attachment.php

I wonder if their license allows them to produce concept character designs for the movie that did not make the cut. The original plan for the movie was to include Megatron so I am sure that they had some concept designs created prior to changing direction. A lack of Megatron really stands out as a glaring omission. That opening sequence contained so many classic characters. I will collect everything but still feel like the line is incomplete without Megatron.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if their license allows them to produce concept character designs for the movie that did not make the cut. The original plan for the movie was to include Megatron so I am sure that they had some concept designs created prior to changing direction. A lack of Megatron really stands out as a glaring omission. That opening sequence contained so many classic characters. I will collect everything but still feel like the line is incomplete without Megatron.

That opening had such a positive response I'm genuinely surprised they haven't finally pursued a Transformer-focused animated movie based off of it.

I have been trying to like this piece since it was first shown but something just throws me off about him. I?m thinking it?s the big white forearms that I don?t care for.

I recently sent 3A a message asking if they could revisit the 2007 Transformers movie and give us Ironhide, Ratchet and Blackout. I would love those in premium scale.

I recently sent 3A a message asking if they could revisit the 2007 Transformers movie and give us Ironhide, Ratchet and Blackout. I would love those in premium scale.

Amen to that. That's my biggest wish as well. I'd most likely end up getting both the dlx and premium versions of each character in a heartbeat. Just imagine a premium scale Ironhide or Sideswipe.

congrats to both of you! Its always a great surprise when a waitlist gets converted!!!!

I'm really hoping Threezero does Starscream next, I am very tempted to get the Cyber Factory "Star Storm", I want to see some final product pics though

Back