Action Figure 3A/ThreeZero - Transformers: Bumblebee - Optimus Prime DLX scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11.jpg

12.jpg

13.jpg

14.jpg

15.jpg

16.jpg

17.jpg

18.jpg

Has the first wave hit yet? I know reviewers were sent early samples.

Popcultcha (Australia) already has Soundwave up for preorder, which is odd as I would’ve thought they were sourcing this via Sideshow.

OK, I ordered Prime directly from 3A...the second batch, and only today found that 3A is no more. Is anyone else in the same situation and will 3A/Three Zero be sending these out? Three Zero's shipping schedule doesn't even have the 2nd batch listed and I'm not really keen on loosing $200.

OK, I ordered Prime directly from 3A...the second batch, and only today found that 3A is no more. Is anyone else in the same situation and will 3A/Three Zero be sending these out? Three Zero's shipping schedule doesn't even have the 2nd batch listed and I'm not really keen on loosing $200.

They already announced a while ago that all preorders done with 3A is being handled by Threezero now since they both merged together. You're fine.

Email Threezero's customer service if you want more details on the pre-order but they have it under their system.

Thanks! I finally saw on Threezero's site the 2nd batch isn't scheduled for shipment till the first quarter of 2020; I was a little startled when I realized what had happened and my 3A user name and password didn't work at Threezero, so my purchase status was wiped. It was reassuring to go to the 3A site and see my purchase was still pending; now it's all on them to make it right.

Ordered Bumblebee and Blitzwing after drinks from BBTS one night and figured I would sell them when they arrived. Once I saw the figures I ordered Optimus and Sounwave as well, now I?m hoping for a Starscream, Shockwave and fingers crossed a Concept Art Megatron

Did anyone else see Sideshow offering $50 off Soundwave and Ravage? Anyone else find that a little odd?

Did anyone else see Sideshow offering $50 off Soundwave and Ravage? Anyone else find that a little odd?

I got the same email. They corrected it and it?s actually $40 off but they jacked the msrp to $249 to make it seem like a good deal. BBTS has it for $199.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got the same email. They corrected it and it?s actually $40 off but they jacked the msrp to $249 to make it seem like a good deal. BBTS has it for $199.99.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ah, I was wondering why it was so much compared to the others from the line. Yeah, will certainly not be going through them to get Soundwave. Got Bumblebee for a decent price through them at least

I ordered Soundwave directly off Threezero. I didn't for Optimus and I regret it.

No Tax + Free Express shipping + getting the figure sooner. Only downside is paying up front but it beats having to pay tax + shipping fee later on.

Back