Action Figure 3A/ThreeZero - Transformers: Bumblebee - Optimus Prime DLX scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Loving this Bumblebee and looking forward to Prime!

62107801_10215335422719862_55889026443378688_n.jpg.208a9595efe2f2cb1b9131e4935bbb1c.jpg

Yup, appears to be the exact same. They aren't offering anything exclusive with it.

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Thanks!
My BB with repainted Hasbro Optimus for now.

Attachments

• 20190611_221355.jpg
    20190611_221355.jpg
    383.5 KB · Views: 287
This does look incredibly damn cool, but I'm just not sure I really care enough about Transformers anymore. Although for the price it seems like it would be crazy not to get one anyway...

This does look incredibly damn cool, but I'm just not sure I really care enough about Transformers anymore. Although for the price it seems like it would be crazy not to get one anyway...

Been feeling the same way. I've watched this DLX Bumblebee release with interest, but I could care less about the property anymore -- except that it was a big part of my childhood and Bumblebee is pretty nostalgic. No desire to collect this line, but maybe the one figure. Totally undecided though.

I had 1st batch in my cart but kept thinking over it.
Now batch 2 is up.
Didn't know they did batches as I've never ordered directly from 3A before.

Received Bumblebee through Sideshow but ordered Prime directly from 3A; a first for me. 3A had no shipping charge to the US which makes up the difference between Sideshows shipping and rewards points. 3A website says Q1 2020 shipping for Batch 2...that's a long a$$ wait!

Received Bumblebee through Sideshow but ordered Prime directly from 3A; a first for me. 3A had no shipping charge to the US which makes up the difference between Sideshows shipping and rewards points. 3A website says Q1 2020 shipping for Batch 2...that's a long a$$ wait!

If they stick to the schedule, that would be a vast improvement over their usual waiting time.
I remember having to wait a year and six months for a figure I paid up front for in full.
So, +/- 9 months for a 2nd batch release doesn't sound that bad.

I hated the earlier Bayformers, but kinda do dig this Optimus, even though my first love is for G1 animated styled figures. He is aesthetically pleasing despite having realistic elements. Not into non-transforming Transformers, but it's cool.

I ordered my Optimus through BBTS last week. Will that be for the first or second batch? I was hoping to get this before xmas.

I can't pass this after received Bumblebee.
I like this scale a lot.

Back