Action Figure 3A/ThreeZero - Transformers: Bumblebee - Optimus Prime DLX scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Optimus Prime: Freedom is the right of all sentient beings.

1F6C0788-A531-4C58-AA0E-FDEE34CEF548.jpg

Nice photo!

I got Bee and Prime. Two of my favourites in my collection now, absolutely superb figures!

I’ve also got the Deluxe versions of Bumblebee and Optimus, but I‘ve also have their Premium scale versions on preorder.

And while I do love the smaller versions, I really hope that the red paint is better on the Premium Optimus as I personally felt that the red wasn’t metallic enough and had a plastic like look.

I pre-ordered the premium version today as my re-introduction to collecting. I have been on hiatus for a while but catching this at the beginning of the payment plan makes it a no brainer. This movie was really the jackpot for Transformers fans and I think I am all in on it. I?ll buy Blitzwing when he?s released because the payment plan is $180 a month at this point. After using my points, Prime is $35 per month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
https://youtu.be/YYx0S5jUG3Y?t=11

There is a transformable prime from a different company, proportion looks a little different but it's pretty crazy they can engineer it to transform into alt mode. Also looks like it comes with interchangeable parts for Earth /Cybertron version.

https://youtu.be/YYx0S5jUG3Y?t=11

There is a transformable prime from a different company, proportion looks a little different but it's pretty crazy they can engineer it to transform into alt mode. Also looks like it comes with interchangeable parts for Earth /Cybertron version.

Yep I saw that figure as well.

It’s very, very impressive that they were able to get an actual Transforming figure to look almost as good as this figure (I believe they did the same with their Bumblebee), but as I’m not really interested in that functionality anymore like when I was a kid, I’ll go with the one that is more aesthetically pleasing. And I don’t believe those Transforming figures are licensed either.

The new and the old. I've forgotten the Bayformers versions that are just too busy and stylised. I'm so glad they made these new designs that are far better representations of the characters.

IMG_2370b.jpg

IMG_2374b.jpg

How solid diecast is the DLX Optimus? Is it like Hot Toys Diecast Iron Man heavy?

I'm thinking of preordering the PREMIUM Optimus and I'm watching the other 19" 3A Last Knight Optimus but it looks plasticky and very light-weight for its size.

How solid diecast is the DLX Optimus? Is it like Hot Toys Diecast Iron Man heavy?

I'm thinking of preordering the PREMIUM Optimus and I'm watching the other 19" 3A Last Knight Optimus but it looks plasticky and very light-weight for its size.

It's pretty solid. I would say it compares to the weight of Hot Toy's IM figures. Don't compare the new Premium Optimus to the older ones too much.

All the newer Premium scale figures from them are now Diecast while the previous releases were just all plastic.

^Thanks man! I was comparing the premium optimus with the Yolopark one but their absurd price reveal made my decision easier.

He's heavier than I expected. I haven't opened him (about to move, he's going in the new display) but even in box there's a good, premium feeling heft to him.

Nice shots Yoshi!

Just opened him up last night after sitting for months in the box. Hes absolutely stunning. Just wish the hands weren?t so damn hard to replace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back