3A - 1/6 & 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 3A - 1/12 Judge Dredd Figures

If only theses were 1/6. I don't want to get a different scale.

So Judge Fish and Gronk are up for sale now at bambaland? And Dread is still not ready for preorder? WTH?

Up-close shots from ComicsAlliance:

Gallery: ThreeA Toys SDCC 15 Reveals

I'm liking the look of 3A's figures more. The Mezco looks a little puffy, like it wasn't meant to be made in such a small scale. Digging the proportions on these.

Hmm. Between the Dredds's, I still prefer the look of Mezco's by a slight margin - although it has the disadvantage of being posed on it's lonesome. The helmet on the 3A Dredd looks a bit big for the figure, and somewhere in my mind I keep seeing cosplay images from 2000AD conventions... :lol If one of these guys is gonna kick my ass, I'd place bets on the Mezco version. :wink1:

Those new pictures are pretty cool; thanks, Blade. Those Spiderman figures are really interesting - it's the first time I've seen them. Every other 3A news at the convention was completely ignored by me if it wasn't 2000AD-related. :lol

I don't know anymore. I liked the mezco one but the more I look at it the more the yellow shoulder pads bother me. The shoulder pads need to be gold like the 3A one. I think I might go for the 3A since they are the ame price.

I'm hoping we see some more ABC Warriors before long, now 3A seem to be serious about their 2000AD line - 1/12 Mongrol is lonely!

1/12 > 1/6.

But the 3A is disappointing IMO, no ankle articulation, and looks like no wrist articulation either.

Sculpt looks cool, it's a different rendition, but Mezco's way better. 3A's will probably be cheaper though.

This beats the other 1/12 scale Dredd and Lawmaster IMHO. Looks more accurate to the comics.

My only concern however is Why no photos of Dredd on Lawmaster? He Does fit it???

Also yes, these should have been 1/6th scale.

I prefer these to the Mezco, but I'm still getting the Mezco versions too. Can never get enough Dredd!

Any news onwhen this dredd was supposed to be released? Cheers.

Any news on this? Any idea on the price? My entire knowledge of 3A comes from a lone WWRp figure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It will most likely be $50 to $60 shipped. PO shouldn't be that long now.

But it probably will be released one year after PO :lol

ThreeA Judge Death arrived in my shop this morning really nice figure and love the use of Bolland art on the extra thick backing card. Yes i think we all would have prefered a nice collector friendly box though.

No box? That sucks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure a box is nice, but nothing beats nostalgia collection factor of the card, I'm gonna get 2, to keep one MIC.

Back