3000 Han Solo's ???? Is that all!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please refer me to these documents that you must have seen that says the US, Canada and Mexico want to merge. Second, fluoride is in toothpaste even which IS good for your teeth, unless you have access to accepted studies that say otherwise. And lastly... this is a forum for TOYS not for you to scream about your political beliefs.

why dont you google it....its called researching...google "North American Union" and you'll find out whats going on and also check out Infowars.com

And why does your toothpaste say " if swallowed,contact poison control"???
Flouride is proven to cause your teeth to rot! Flouride Absorbs in your gums when brushing. its a big lie that its good for you!.wake up!!! Flouride is also listed in rat poison hmmmm are you getting it yet??? Probably not because the flouride has you dumbed down...Doesnt bother you that Hitler used it on slaves and made them consume it? Flouride eats your brain! Flouride is in tap water too! but the government put it there because they love you
Memnoch21.

And Guess what...G I. Joe are toys and I displayed my belief how its globalism that G.I.Joe is called Global,Iternational,Jerk,Off now.I dont agree with it.I bet you think were a Democracy too..dont you? Though we are a Constitutional Republic. Sorry, buddy I am tired of talking to sheep.I bet you think our dollar is still worth a dollar too! I am informed and aware

Well then teemu, just so you feel better:

Baaaaa, baaaaa. *muches grass* baaaa, baaaa.

Well then teemu, just so you feel better:

Baaaaa, baaaaa. *muches grass* baaaa, baaaa.

it doesnt make me feel better,it saddens me that people find it to be a joke...but you'll be thinking twice when you are told to line up and be taking away to concentration camps(which there are 80 of them across the country,Empty for now!)

it doesnt make me feel better,it saddens me that people find it to be a joke...but you'll be thinking twice when you are told to line up and be taking away to concentration camps(which there are 80 of them across the country,Empty for now!)

Ok really now just drop it. Wanna talk about your loathing for the government go create a thread, wanna talk about your hatred for the movie adaptation of GI Joe, go do it in that thread. That way we can actually talk about what the topic of this thread is, HAN FREAKIN SOLOS EDITION SIZE!

Ok really now just drop it. Wanna talk about your loathing for the government go create a thread, wanna talk about your hatred for the movie adaptation of GI Joe, go do it in that thread. That way we can actually talk about what the topic of this thread is, HAN FREAKIN SOLOS EDITION SIZE!

Yes, a 12" action figure is more important anyways right? :rolleyes:

why dont you google it....its called researching...google "North American Union" and you'll find out whats going on and also check out Infowars.com

And why does your toothpaste say " if swallowed,contact poison control"???
Flouride is proven to cause your teeth to rot! Flouride Absorbs in your gums when brushing. its a big lie that its good for you!.wake up!!! Flouride is also listed in rat poison hmmmm are you getting it yet??? Probably not because the flouride has you dumbed down...Doesnt bother you that Hitler used it on slaves and made them consume it? Flouride eats your brain! Flouride is in tap water too! but the government put it there because they love you
Memnoch21.
And you lot thought I was Mad!!!:eek::horror:elefant:elefant

I thought it was curling and ice fishing.. who knew? :)

And Memnoch I don't think you really want standardized heathcare.

You're right, you wouldn't. It's horrific to be able to take my young daughter to the emergency room (of which there's one literally one just two hundred yards--for you yanks-- away from my front door) whenever something happens (like two weeks ago when her fever spiked dangerously high) at whatever time and not have to pay a red cent.

Truly horrific.:D

You're right, you wouldn't. It's horrific to be able to take my young daughter to the emergency room (of which there's one literally one just two hundred yards--for you yanks-- away from my front door) whenever something happens (like two weeks ago when her fever spiked dangerously high) at whatever time and not have to pay a red cent.

But don't you have to wait 6 months to see a Doctor for everything else?

If you collect aren't you enabling this globalization?:monkey3

How am I enabling globalization? I live in America and not for globalization.I
BELIEVE in Liberty and Freedom,a constitutional Republic and Bill of Rights and
our Country's Sovernty and most of all Jesus Christ as my Saviour
Do I support the toys I collect? Well if I am buying them,then yes!
maybe I should quit huh? maybe spend my bankrupt dollar are on some real money such as gold .

We were discussing G I jOE being a global organization.Sorry,I grew up with
G I joe being a real "american" hero, not a real "global" hero

It doesnt really matter what I say,because the few on here thats responding to me just dont get it! and never will...drink up! flouride is good for you!

ACTUALLLY we were talking about Han Solo's edition size, hence the title of the thread. There's a whole GI Joe section AND a thread for the movie.

I did google.
I did laugh.

Key point-- not everything you read on the internet is true.
Second, and most important key key key key point-- Canada is a sovereign country which by and large has an identity quite opposed to our friendly neighbour (please note the spelling) to the south. We don't want to be the 51st state. We're happy being us. And drinking non-watered down beer while picking up BOTH French and English ladies in BOTH official languages... who also drink non-watered down beer. And if we fall due to the consumption of that beer, well healthcare is there to help us back up.

But back to the topic at hand-- only 3000 Han?... I fear that it's the fifth horseman of the coming apocalypse carefully orchestrated by that brainiac George Bush :lolJr.......... Sorry, I almost got it out without laughing.:rotfl

Google it.:rotfl

You yanks crack me up.:rotfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back