3000 Han Solo's ???? Is that all!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did google.
I did laugh.

Key point-- not everything you read on the internet is true.
Second, and most important key key key key point-- Canada is a sovereign country which by and large has an identity quite opposed to our friendly neighbour (please note the spelling) to the south. We don't want to be the 51st state. We're happy being us. And drinking non-watered down beer while picking up BOTH French and English ladies in BOTH official languages... who also drink non-watered down beer. And if we fall due to the consumption of that beer, well healthcare is there to help us back up.

But back to the topic at hand-- only 3000 Han?... I fear that it's the fifth horseman of the coming apocalypse carefully orchestrated by that brainiac George Bush :lolJr.......... Sorry, I almost got it out without laughing.:rotfl

Google it.:rotfl

You yanks crack me up.:rotfl

spoken just like a slave sheep....your country is losing its sovereignty too!
Bush is just a puppet by the way

That's why Ron Paul is here to save us all right? How's he doing in those 2008 elections by the way?

ACTUALLLY we were talking about Han Solo's edition size, hence the title of the thread. There's a whole GI Joe section AND a thread for the movie.

Hence,someone else brought up G I Joe in this thread first to mention that its Global!

Oh, believe me--I know he's a puppet.
I'd suggest you start a thread in one of the other discussion areas as I'm sure there will be people both interested in hearing and debating your point.. This really isn't the forum... Although I have found it very entertaining...not really enlightening, but entertaining.

I respect your way of thinking.

That's why Ron Paul is here to save us all right? How's he doing in those 2008 elections by the way?

Ron Paul is still in the race isnt he? yes he is...anything can happen right now
Ron Paul is God-sent..he is our last hope and a real constitutionalist that wants government out of our lives....We do not serve the government..The government SERVES us! Wake up I bet you want CFR (council of foreign relations) Hillary too huh! I live in PA too Memoch21 I figured you'd know better

Just ignoring Mr. Kazinski there, but back to edition sizes...

I think Azrael hit it on the head - the early edition sizes were artificially inflated by speculators - maybe mostly dealers - who thought a new SW product channel would be worth investing in. Now that those profits haven't materialized the editions are settling into realistic sizes.

Actually I dont care who wins and Ron Paul effectively is not in the race as he has no delegates to my knowlege and in no way can eclipse John McCain as the front runner.

Oh, believe me--I know he's a puppet.
I'd suggest you start a thread in one of the other discussion areas as I'm sure there will be people both interested in hearing and debating your point.. This really isn't the forum... Although I have found it very entertaining...not really enlightening, but entertaining.

I respect your way of thinking.

I appreciate your respect..I am not trying to upset anyone...I am aware of whats going on and really sicken by it...and as member here...I felt to release it here..I know most people will laugh at this all,but thats because they are uninformed to the truth and whats going on.We dont have to agree on everything but things are not looking good for all of our futures

Just ignoring Mr. Kazinski there, but back to edition sizes...

I think Azrael hit it on the head - the early edition sizes were artificially inflated by speculators - maybe mostly dealers - who thought a new SW product channel would be worth investing in. Now that those profits haven't materialized the editions are settling into realistic sizes.

Heh, Daves in here now. That's my que to end this. Anyway -

I would like to see the edition sizes drop by maybe another 500 - 1000. I hate seeing these sitting in inventory forever and being given away.

I appreciate your respect..I am not trying to upset anyone...I am aware of whats going on and really sicken by it...and as member here...I felt to release it here..I know most people will laugh at this all,but thats because they are uninformed to the truth and whats going on.We dont have to agree on everything but things are not looking good for all of our futures

You're entitled to your opinion just as Homer is entitled to his belief that the sky is falling due to the edition size of this Han.

The SW line is strong and here for the long haul so drink the kool-aid kiddies, unless there's fluoride in it and in that case just pass the glass on to the next person.

Actually I dont care who wins and Ron Paul effectively is not in the race as he has no delegates to my knowlege and in no way can eclipse John McCain as the front runner.

you should care, because our freedoms are going down the toilet,along with our dollar! thats the problem...nobody cares! but maybe about there plastic toys first. yes I collect,but its because it takes my mind off of these heartbreaking issues, I'd love to go back when I was a kid with no responsibilities,no worries.Now as an adult, "real" realities set in and truths have been revealed

Heh, Daves in here now. That's my que to end this. Anyway -

I would like to see the edition sizes drop by maybe another 500 - 1000. I hate seeing these sitting in inventory forever and being given away.

I agree. Same size (roughly) as the PF's. 2000 max. Exc. at 500.

Hey now, back up that exclusive size. I like when they are tied to the year. Imagine an ANH Vader at 1977 :devil

You're entitled to your opinion just as Homer is entitled to his belief that the sky is falling due to the edition size of this Han.

The SW line is strong and here for the long haul so drink the kool-aid kiddies, unless there's fluoride in it and in that case just pass the glass on to the next person.

on topic, Sideshow will keep making starwars figures,because there is no reason for them to stop there you guys happy now? :)

Hey now, back up that exclusive size. I like when they are tied to the year. Imagine an ANH Vader at 1977 :devil

Just a number-- If the exclusives are going to have any weight then the stands should be numbered but that brings up a whole other debate.

Ok, I am not much of a 12" collector, but let me see if I can get this straight:

The board goes through it ebs and flows -

Release threads, I think it sucks threads, defend the essence threads, in-hand oh I guess it isn't so bad threads, followed up by a necropost or thread from some pot with a hundred posts who stirs the beehive all up?

Eek, how do you live with yourselves?! :monkey1

*cough cough*

teemu, who's the they you refer to?

Memnoch21, what parts of my country are still under British Control if only in a ceremonial sense? Yes, we have the royal family as our official head of state-- but you've got the Bush family and the Clinton family that alternate on that one.:D By the way, Canada's official language is both English AND French--- just as our official sport is both hockey AND lacrosse.

(I love it when Americans talk about Canada...:rotfl)

If it wasn't so gosh darn cold up there I would totally live in Canada...you guys are my people. :monkey2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back