3000 Han Solo's ???? Is that all!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Then go to the ****ing GI Joe section and talk about it. This is Star Wars. The only thing Im not liking is you and your insane conspiracy theories. All the time on this board and your the first to REALLY get me riled like this so good job.

Oh,I thought I was the only one to do that for ya.:lol

Haha as much as you get to some of us, even me, it was always over toys. Never anything as crazy as what went on earlier. Sometimes you even make me laugh Chavez... sometimes. :lol

Thank you KraytDragon now let the people be awaken! I wish everything I talked about isnt true, but it is! Maybe this isnt the place,but even Sideshow Freaks need to know and I want to wake people up! I'd like to buy my Sideshow pieces without Big brother wanting to know why and tracking my purchases. I say down with the New World Order!

Conspiracy theories are cool....:cool::D

Can someone please just delete this thread already or at least move it from the SW section.

Chavez knows....just like he knows medicom rules too! :lol

uh oh another thread war I started

Not a war. This is not a place for you to start wars. That is called trolling. Again, please have fun on the boards. I would encourage you to bring many discussions to the table about Sideshow and other various topics. However, this is not the place for politics.

Not a war. This is not a place for you to start wars. That is called trolling. Again, please have fun on the boards. I would encourage you to bring many discussions to the table about Sideshow and other various topics. However, this is not the place for politics.

I do have fun talking to you guys...alot of cool guys on here really....we all have our opinions and beliefs...I am a passionate person and I do get fired up
no flame wars really..and I dont mean any harm or to anger anyone.I am dropping it....sorry folks...the intent was good

I do have fun talking to you guys...alot of cool guys on here really....we all have our opinions and beliefs...I am a passionate person and I do get fired up
no flame wars really..and I dont mean any harm or to anger anyone.I am dropping it....sorry folks...the intent was good

Thanks man! Glad I was able to help! :cool: :duff

We'll lock this thread - Homer, feel free to bring up the topic again - it's a valid topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back