3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Your loss, bro. TLJ Luke is not the Luke that wrecked shop on the Khetanna. Never will be. Even Mark Hamill knows that.

My loss? It’s Disney and Lucasfilm’s loss. I’M not losing money because of their galactic blunder. All Star Wars can go in the toilet for all I care. THAT is how they’ll know they ruined the brand. My $500 can go towards a vacation or something I’ll enjoy.

I’m a girl, btw. Just fyi. All good.

I really, REALLY hope this happens. I'd love to get a sandbox table hybrid thing to display it in, with a skiff and sarlac on the side. :lol

That was my first thought as well. Craft something like a sandbox and get some sky blue acrylic that’s backlit to go behind it. Even have two light sources hiting it from above like the twin suns.

Good luck to all hoping this happens.

I’m a girl, btw. Just fyi. All good.

My bad. Many apologies. Hope you change your mind. Always good to have die hard fans clamoring around a crowd fund. Super exciting. Demoralizing when it doesn't happen - don't ask me how I know! :lecture
Peace, sister.

That'd be awesome. :lol :rock

If this ever happens I'll be sure to post pics! :lol

I've been eyeing this set in case it does.

legacy-battle-pack-battle-at-the-sarlacc-pit.jpg

I think Hasbro didn't get licence of other country or the price couldn't just only $500
if they decide to ship oversea the price may be prohibitive because of the distribution

Just bought a Hasbro skiff on eBay in anticipation!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess that isn't too bad. There will probably be another push during the last week or so. :pray:

Also,

Hasbro Reaches Out To Clarify International Availability Of HasLab Sail Barge

"It has been great to hear the reaction to the HasLab launch and know there is a strong interest from our fans globally. Right now, this initiative is available in the U.S., but we’ve been working for a while on how best to offer Jabba’s Sail Barge to fans globally if the campaign in the U.S. successfully reaches the 5,000 threshold and hope to have an update to share soon."

With the exception of that SE beak, that’s a pretty cool set.

Yeah, that's the only downside. Unfortunately I couldn't find any 3.75" toys without the beak.

Last edited:
"It has been great to hear the reaction to the HasLab launch and know there is a strong interest from our fans globally. Right now, this initiative is available in the U.S., but we’ve been working for a while on how best to offer Jabba’s Sail Barge to fans globally if the campaign in the U.S. successfully reaches the 5,000 threshold and hope to have an update to share soon."

And only "if".:lecture

That seems pretty silly if international customers may be necessary to reach the 5000 in the first place.:slap

Imagine the slap in the face to all the Chinese laborers who might have to end up building these knowing that they won't be allowed to purchase one. No wonder they hate Star Wars.

Imagine the slap in the face to all the Chinese laborers who might have to end up building these knowing that they won't be allowed to purchase one. No wonder they hate Star Wars.

To be fair, though they didn't love TFA or RO... they only hated TLJ.

Though yes, it does appear that TLJ has poisoned the Star Wars well going forward over there.

And only "if".:lecture

That seems pretty silly if international customers may be necessary to reach the 5000 in the first place.:slap

Yeah it’s really stupid of them. Why they haven’t already been looking at ways to get this to overseas punters before putting this thing up for backing is beyond me, plus only giving just over a month makes little sense. Seems like no one will end up with this thing.

I liked a lot of TLJ...except everything with Finn and Rose...the movie slowed to a crawl during their storyline. I started to think just get back to Luke or Leia. It wasn’t what I expected but I have been able to enjoy it for what it was and it hasn’t stop my love for the OT. Makes me appreciate them more. Shows how hard it is to recreate magic that made them so great.

For the Sail barge it says premium deco...does that mean hull of ship will be painted like it looked in movie... we’re not getting that grey plastic for hull. Hope it’s painted sandy brown and shows weathering.

Back