3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Exar Kun

xJUSNNP.jpg

Serious that the RC would come unpainted? No way.:lol

:dunno never seen a HasLab product before, you think they could at least texture their 3D model, I don't collect 3.75" scale figures or even 6" (bar a few favourites) but I'm interested in this.

Also, the side doors are way too tall, they should be half of that size.

I hope it gets to 8k today, I want to see the next unlock. And also curious if Hasbro will add any more unlocks after 10k?

They probably will. At least the same number of unlocks as the Sentinel. I don't think they expected it to be funded that quickly so they just threw an already planned feature as the 8k unlock just to get it out there.

:dunno never seen a HasLab product before, you think they could at least texture their 3D model, I don't collect 3.75" scale figures or even 6" (bar a few favourites) but I'm interested in this.

Also, the side doors are way too tall, they should be half of that size.

Yeah, they did the same when the Khetanna (Jabba's Sail Barge) was announced, too. Just a rendering. Final paint on the production piece turned out great though, so nothing to worry about there. Hasbro has been pretty consistent with paint for a while now on their premium offerings especially.

But like the Sail Barge, it's not a scale replica so it's not fully to scale nor is it 100% accurate. But it's about as close as it can be while still being a toy that works with 3.75" figures. If the door were smaller, a figure wouldn't fit through.

Hopefully one of the retailers in Aus like Zing picks this up. Will be frustrating to miss this.

It's not a regular retail product so the only times retailers pick them up is if they back the project to resell it. Which some have, both as a profit and a "service" for countries not eligible for HasLab projects. Big Bad Toy Store has some available, but at a mark up.

One exception this round is Zavvi, which is providing the vehicle for UK/EU customers.

If you know of any that did that for the HasLab Jabba's Sail Barge, those would be the only place but I imagine it'll come with a mark up.

You have a little over a month. If you absolutely want it, you would want to make other arrangements. A freight forwarding service, someone you know in the US, etc.

If you absolutely want it, you would want to make other arrangements. A freight forwarding service, someone you know in the US, etc.

I absolutely want it but the freight forwarding services I looked at work in cubic meters so umm absolutely not ha ha.

Getting really close. Any predictions on final?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it will be a traditional figure anymore. Probably part of the ship detail. Buttmunch might have correctly guessed a bounty encased in carbonite.

Well, I didn’t anticipate the potentially made up escape pod but there is the carbon freezing chamber and place to store the bounties so it seems to be the things that are missing from the current offering. You wouldn’t want to add anything that could potentially be sold at retail. The blocks would be fun, but they really belong with the ship. A Kuill or any other character should be retail releases. They don’t want to add anything to important to be an exclusive to a $350 item. They made a big point about only the soft goods cape being exclusive on the Beskar Mando and that a plastic cape version will hit retail. Ironically, everyone seems to be hating the plastic cape on the 6” version because it doesn’t work with the Jet pack. Soft goods is probably best with that.

Well, I didn?t anticipate the potentially made up escape pod but there is the carbon freezing chamber and place to store the bounties so it seems to be the things that are missing from the current offering. You wouldn?t want to add anything that could potentially be sold at retail. The blocks would be fun, but they really belong with the ship. A Kuill or any other character should be retail releases. They don?t want to add anything to important to be an exclusive to a $350 item. They made a big point about only the soft goods cape being exclusive on the Beskar Mando and that a plastic cape version will hit retail. Ironically, everyone seems to be hating the plastic cape on the 6? version because it doesn?t work with the Jet pack. Soft goods is probably best with that.

So long as they make the relevant figures i don't mind paying for them. But I don't want to wait two or three years either.

Back