3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love how the only time the 3.75" gets any love is when they want to make vehicles. I understand Hasbro is Hasbro, but don't you want to reveal the 8,000/10,000 etc unlocks ahead of time? To actually get people excited?

I love how the only time the 3.75" gets any love is when they want to make vehicles. I understand Hasbro is Hasbro, but don't you want to reveal the 8,000/10,000 etc unlocks ahead of time? To actually get people excited?

Clearly they don't have to, because it's already about to hit 8k backers (only 22 required as of now).

That?s all Arnold needs in his life right now.

His current movies are box office duds.

His acting career is over with although what a career it was but unfortunately he is going out with a fizzle.

Now his likeness and movie career is being used to rob collectors into bankruptcy oblivion conveniently and neatly tied to the pandemic.

Poor Arnold.

Well SW is known for vehicles and locations as much as it is known for characters.

I love how the only time the 3.75" gets any love is when they want to make vehicles.[...]

There aren't a lot of options out there (convenient and affordable ones anyway) for vehicles, which are a big part of Star Wars.

And at this price and quality point, it's easier to make a vehicle look shelf-worthy (for higher-end collectors) than a 3.75" action figure. More cross-over appeal for collectors who would otherwise ignore this scale.

There aren't a lot of options out there (convenient and affordable ones anyway) for vehicles, which are a big part of Star Wars.

And at this price and quality point, it's easier to make a vehicle look shelf-worthy (for higher-end collectors) than a 3.75" action figure. More cross-over appeal for collectors who would otherwise ignore this scale.

This is definitely the case for me. I haven't seriously collected Kenner/Hasbro since I was a kid. I didn't even get back into collecting until I started seeing the high end 1/6 stuff, DX 07 Luke is what brought me back. But these recent Hasbro vehicles make the Hasbro figures so much better in combination and can be displayed in the same room as high end 1/6.

This is definitely the case for me. I haven't seriously collected Kenner/Hasbro since I was a kid. I didn't even get back into collecting until I started seeing the high end 1/6 stuff, DX 07 Luke is what brought me back. But these recent Hasbro vehicles make the Hasbro figures so much better in combination and can be displayed in the same room as high end 1/6.

I haven't collected 3.75 since I was a kid, but just couldn't pass on the VC Slave-1 and BF a couple months ago. These things are practically studio scale prop quality imo. The Slave-1 is outstanding and the RC is shaping up to have even way more detail.

10K is The Child with pram (from the end of Season 1)!:yess:

TC1000.jpg

Last edited:
So it's been indicated here that there is past Hasbro precedent to offer more unlocks. When would that potentially happen, before or after 10k backers?

Back