3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd say somtime after, if we get any.

Also wow, this looks awesome so far. So glad it's happening, but where are the carbonite blocks? A designer said they included hooks for blocks during the reveal livestream, but they seemingly aren't going to be included. Guess they expect us to display this with four Han Solos in carbonite from those Jabba sets that clearanced. :lol

Last edited:
I'd prefer screen accurate.

brnKy.jpg

carbonite-victim-3_3e1j.jpg

3603459-carbonite.jpg

a-rodian-victim-of-the-mandalorian-trapped-in-carbonite_xsz5.620.jpg

So it's been indicated here that there is past Hasbro precedent to offer more unlocks. When would that potentially happen, before or after 10k backers?

Tier Unlocks:

There are 2 tiers to be unlocked after reaching the initial backer goal. If successful, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2021.

Tier 1 – Revealed at 6,000 backers. Unlocked at 8,000 backers.

Escape pod add-on. This is attached to the back of the ship. When this tier is unlocked, we’ll sculpt it as a removeable accessory.

Tier 2 – Revealed at 8,000 backers. Unlocked at 10,000 backers.

Exclusive the Child figure with end-of-season-1 hover pram. Featuring a card back, head and arm sculpt, gear shaft knob, and hover pram deco treatment you can only receive with the HasLab Razor Crest vehicle.

Tier Unlocks:

There are 2 tiers to be unlocked after reaching the initial backer goal. If successful, the project will begin shipping around Fall 2021.

Tier 1 ? Revealed at 6,000 backers. Unlocked at 8,000 backers.

Escape pod add-on. This is attached to the back of the ship. When this tier is unlocked, we?ll sculpt it as a removeable accessory.

Tier 2 ? Revealed at 8,000 backers. Unlocked at 10,000 backers.

Exclusive the Child figure with end-of-season-1 hover pram. Featuring a card back, head and arm sculpt, gear shaft knob, and hover pram deco treatment you can only receive with the HasLab Razor Crest vehicle.

Yes thank you but we are already discussing what happens beyond 10k backers.

Maybe an unlock should be the door leading from the cockpit into the back of the ship since it doesn't appear to be a feature currently. At the moment it looks obstructed by the rear chairs but maybe they could be moved into the corners....

If you buy two of the carbon freezing chamber set for the full set, that should give you an extra Han to use, if nothing else. I’m really surprised that wasn’t one of the stretch goals. Hopefully they will be with a third. They seem a little too niche for retail. They belong with the ship.

I don’t understand all the hype and love for this ship.

I don’t think it has been around long enough for it to have gained this respected cult status.

I would have preferred any OT ship over the RC any day of week.

Hell I would have preferred the RGS over the RC!

First lets see if S2 is even any good lol

I don’t understand all the hype and love for this ship.

I don’t think it has been around long enough for it to have gained this respected cult status.

Its a super detailed and large vehicle from a show that basically re-unified the Star Wars fan base (at least on that topic). What's not to get lol?

Its a super detailed and large vehicle from a show that basically re-unified the Star Wars fan base (at least on that topic). What's not to get lol?

Negative

BY did that not the RC. :thwak

Last I checked there are a ton of BY shirts and toys not RC.

BY is on every magazine cover not the RC lol

Last edited:
I don?t understand all the hype and love for this ship.

I don?t think it has been around long enough for it to have gained this respected cult status.

People love the show since its the best Star Wars thing we?ve had in like 15 years other than TCW, and personally I love the design of the ship, they did an amazing job with the design imo.

Star Wars collecting always seems to be OT this, OT that with people, lets have a little variety instead.

Yeah, it’s a cool toy from a cool show. I’m sold.

The OT has been covered pretty extensively, unless you go into obscure rebel/empire ship variations or something outrageously huge like the Tantive IV.

Back