3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome shots. This stormtrooper is one of the best sculpts I've ever seen. Dodgy paint apps and cheap plastic notwithstanding, I think these beat out almost every scale and manufacturer out there. I'd have to compare in-hand but it's possible the full-frontal helmet is actually better than the HT R1 bucket, and that thing was near-perfect -- just slightly off in some undefinable, softened way I can't put my finger on.

Thanks!

I LOVE this sculpt but I don't think it beats anything from sideshow/hot toys and I still prefer the 6 inch Bandai Kit over it any day of the week. But that doesn't at all take away from how excellent it is. It's right up there with the best of em.

Also yeah the paint is horrible on these things and I grow tired of fighting the articulation on it but that's a scale problem more than anything

Thanks!

I LOVE this sculpt but I don't think it beats anything from sideshow/hot toys[...]

Interesting...SSC and Hot Toys' stormtrooper helmets all range but none of them save the Rogue One stormtrooper are what I'd call accurate. Something very minor got lost in the scale translation on that one but it otherwise looks on-model. As I said, I don't have a 3.75" in-hand but their helmets look better than most 1/6 scale releases when compared side-by-side with actual props.

[...] and I still prefer the 6 inch Bandai Kit over it any day of the week. But that doesn't at all take away from how excellent it is. It's right up there with the best of em.

The kit poses beautifully and looks really slick. There's something about the helmet proportions they nailed in the 'nose-to-mouth' region, but the soft edges on the eye ridges drive me nuts. :rotfl -- I built one and sold it off because it wasn't doing it for me, but sometimes I question that decision -- especially after looking at your photos.

Interesting...SSC and Hot Toys' stormtrooper helmets all range but none of them save the Rogue One stormtrooper are what I'd call accurate. Something very minor got lost in the scale translation on that one but it otherwise looks on-model. As I said, I don't have a 3.75" in-hand but their helmets look better than most 1/6 scale releases when compared side-by-side with actual props.

The kit poses beautifully and looks really slick. There's something about the helmet proportions they nailed in the 'nose-to-mouth' region, but the soft edges on the eye ridges drive me nuts. :rotfl -- I built one and sold it off because it wasn't doing it for me, but sometimes I question that decision -- especially after looking at your photos.

Well they're some of the best Stormtroopers money can buy so I'd say so lol :p

Poe

LlbE00S.jpg

So best buy just gave this to me for FREE.

It didnt ring up in the system for some reason and the cashier literally told me just take it. He said "must have been a promo item that got thrown on the shelves or something. Just take it."

The only other TVC product they had was a jawa and one other Luke

OnHjIel.png

Finally opened one of the two tanks I bought for $10 from FiveBelow. Been using the boxes as stands for my photos until now lol. Now I just need the tank crew but they're impossible to find :/

Ndvocvz.jpg

For the stock price the two pilots should've been included. They go for at least $30 a piece now, it sucks. I'm just leaving my tank in the box for the time being.

So best buy just gave this to me for FREE.

It didnt ring up in the system for some reason and the cashier literally told me just take it. He said "must have been a promo item that got thrown on the shelves or something. Just take it."

The only other TVC product they had was a jawa and one other Luke

OnHjIel.png

awesome freebie. One of my fav new 3.75." just about a perfect figure.

When my Luke XWING came with a slightly warped laser cannon and some factory glue residue on the cockpit window Hasbro sent me the RO tank and Tie Fighter for free lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it was crazy all I requested was a cockpit and 1 canon replacement it would have sufficed but they didn?t have spare parts nor did they have another full xwing for a full exchange so they sent me those 2 items.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

what do you guys think about a new jabba release? I was expecting it with the one that came with the barge. Especially since there is also diorama parts for the palace too...

what do you guys think about a new jabba release? I was expecting it with the one that came with the barge. Especially since there is also diorama parts for the palace too...

What new release, where is the info? I’m all for more Jabba.

Back