3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’d love a reissue/remake of his throne with Oola and Salacious Crumb.

fa9071ef-1eb0-4df6-a920-dbb968c8be21_1.7bf598d5550067f4a45f4e47b4e51f38.jpeg

Be tough to beat the Black Series sculpt used with the Rancor Pit and barge sets, nicer paint maybe. A proper, full throne is overdue.

There should hopefully be some TVC reveals today!

91096592_10159602165249867_8191833454858469376_o.jpg

Star Wars fans! In celebration of Star Wars Fan Appreciation Day on
3/31/20, we're partnering with some of your favorite fan sites to reveal
some awesome new figures coming in 2020. Be sure to follow along to
catch the news from across the galaxy!

#HasbroPulse #Hasbro #Pulse #StarWars #StarWarsFanAppreciationDay
#StarWarsFanDay #StarWarsToys #starwarsfan

I heard it'll be around 3:00pm EST.

I doubt we’ll get a new Jabba; there was an interview when they announced the Sail Barge and a Hasbro rep said the Jabba included is the best they’ve done. At most they’d probably repack that version with his throne, but as far as I know there aren’t any rumors of another Jabba set - just the Bespin carbon freezing set.

I misread Darthy's post on the last page, thought it was asking what we thought about the new Jabba, not about a new Jabba.

I would agree that something new is unlikely, the current sculpt is about as good as you're likely to get and my 2nd favorite Jabba from anyone. Would love to see one with a better paint job though. Wonder what ever happened with the Figuarts Jabba.

Beside the slightly different weathering, is this 2ks0 different from previous releases?

The previous 3.75” K2SO was only 5POA, the new Vintage Collection version is much more articulated - and includes the blaster he used. Better paint apps too.

50d1ef10-6a9c-477d-a492-d87cfc118750.jpg

what do you guys think about a new jabba release? I was expecting it with the one that came with the barge. Especially since there is also diorama parts for the palace too...

I still think the Walmart Jabba looks great. Better than the one that came with the Barge in my opinion.

IMG_6464.jpg

I'm loving the new VC Mandalorian wave. These are fantastic. After not picking up any Vintage Collection figures since the relaunch of the line, I've been making up for lost time by going back and grabbing the ones I really liked, and I'm blown away by how improved they are. The addition of the neck pin and swivel thighs is outstanding.

IMG_6999-2.jpg

IMG_7131-2.jpg

IMG_7142-2.jpg

Back