3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think Hasbro even ships them unpunched anymore due to complaints from retailers about the little pieces of cardboard being everywhere. :lol I have opened a few sealed cases of the new waves and they were all punched.

They did say convention exclusive figures will be unpunched though, like the Aphra or Luke three packs.

My Ally is The Force. Through the strength of The Force your shroud of evil has been lifted from my mind

*So be it . . . Through the power of The Force you will die!

PVm58ZD.jpg

Anyone know where to find the recent waves/figures on unpunched cards? Not sure if BBTS does anymore.

Hasbro confirmed that the carded figures for the revived TVC line will be all punched. That includes pack-in carded figures like the skiff guard 3 pack or the figures with the Jabba playset.

The only exceptions so far have been rare, including the SDCC special action figure sets and the Sail Barge Yakface.

TVC AOTC Clone and a new wave of repacks/retools (Bespin Luke, Bespin Han, General Lando and a 3PO) have been annouced by Hasbro at a european convention today.

It feels like there haven't been a whole lot of posts here lately, so I thought I'd show some of my kitbashed 3.75" figures.

My first is a Farmboy Luke I've slowly added onto over the past year, since I was never happy with any of the official Farmboy Luke figures.

S5En4jK.jpg

olbATyC.jpg

Original:

Spoiler Spoiler:

The head is from the new VC Stormtrooper Luke that came in the Jedi Destiny three pack, and the body is from the Resurgence of the Jedi Luke with a hole added so his lightsaber hilt can stay on his belt. I can post where the accessories came from too if anyone wants. :) The last thing I really want to do is paint his hair a little bit darker and find a way to make his binoculars attach to his belt too. Any ideas?

Second is a slave Leia because the last release looks so dated compared to the newer barge figures.

QEjR8SR.jpg

oeMfgvi.jpg

For her I used almost everything from the TBS Rancor Pit Leia, and transplanted the hair to the new TVC Yavin Ceremony Leia head.

Original:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I cut the plastic chain off her collar and replaced it with a real metal one too.

ClnJC5a.jpg

Here's a few others too -

rCbu3or.jpg

Luke and C-3po are stock figures. Han is the Black Series 3.75" carbon freeze version with the new TVC Stormtrooper Han head, and R2-D2 uses the Last Jedi Force Link body with a Disney droid builder head and bartending rig (painted shiny gold with a paint pen), with a wash applied to the body. Boba is just the Legacy Collection ESB Boba with the Last Jedi Force Link two-pack head.

Thanks for lookin'. :)

Those look great. Very cool upgrades.

Thank you so much! I'm really happy with how they turned out.

I have a ton of pictures of these specific figures and my other 3.75" Star Wars stuff on my Instagram too. :)

that Leia looks excellent!!!!

Thank you! I was terrified cutting her hair off and gluing it to the new head, but I’m really glad I did it. Hasbro allegedly can’t make Slave Leia figures anymore, so it’s really nice having one that matches the new TVC figures for the barge.

Nice job Captain Clown.

Farmboy Luke is in desperate need of a decent figure. And I haven't much liked any Han Solo or Boba Fett figures since the year 2000 :lol Boba Fett's always pinheaded and/or with a misshapen helmet and/or the wrong colours and Han Solo is usually anorexic, bears no resemblance to Ford and has an ugly as **** ball-joint head.

Hey Aussie collectors - Mightyape has the Vintage Collection Luke's X-Wing on sale for $149.99. Australian dollars. Still hurts but best price I've seen locally.

I noticed that the 3.75" Mandalorian doesn't seem to come with a baby Yoda at this time (which is becoming more essential as the series progresses), so I printed a couple the other day to paint and have ready beforehand. He stands about 2cm tall.

IMG_5116.jpg

Those are awesome! You could make a fortune on eBay

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back