3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome! I picked up the newest wave at Target too. The Shadow Trooper and Yavin Leia are definitely my favorites.

Anyone else see the Cave of Evil three pack in this year’s Target toy guide?

Source: JediTempleArchives
CaveOfEvil.jpg

It officially releases November 10th. All three figures are repacks sadly, but they do have the photoreal treatment this time around. I’d kill for a brand new SA 3.75” Vader, the FL one they released in the SOLO line was fantastic, just hindered by the 5POA.

Awesome! I picked up the newest wave at Target too. The Shadow Trooper and Yavin Leia are definitely my favorites.

Yeah I just saw the new Yavin Leia tonight too. Really nice to see multiple waves of TVC figures sharing the pegs rather than Wave 1 from three years ago rotting on the pegs with nothing new ever replacing it.

Oh totally. It's weird that Target is now the best place to find TVC, considering how wave one rotted there for a year. :lol

Is it just me or are the new waves selling way better than the previous ones? I visited a Target and all of the new figures were gone, only one Jawa and one TFA Rey were left. I really hope this shows Hasbro that people want TVC to continue.

I saw a ton of Jabba's Palace sets on a pallet at Walmart as well - there were five cases of two.

I think it came from the Black Series 3.75" Yoda. All the figures in that set are replacks of TBS 3.75" figures sadly. :(

81ETqOe4i0L._SX425_.jpg

And ironically, the POTF bag is actually better. :lol

f3f5ebfdc3e558df11ec2e1afc95c750.jpg

Soft goods definitely needs to go for 3.75". The Force Link SOLO Vader and TLJ Yoda have sculpted capes/robes and look miles better.

GUEST_d26b96e2-5cdb-4134-817c-15112dd1ebac

GUEST_484d54b0-7df8-4eda-9fc1-f70bed9721a0

Those two are hands-down my favorite versions of each character, I just wish they weren't 5POA.

Unfortunately with increased articulation they automatically go with softgoods. Me I'd throw the plastic cape(s) from that Vader on an SA figure no problem. It'd only be an issue if I was making him sit down or kneel before the Emperor. I'd rather have a figure that looks good in 95% of situations though than a figure that looks like crap no matter what you're doing with him because this oversized cloth material is puffing out everywhere.

And oh POTF2. I don't think it'll ever not be weird to think that when I was buying those the original 70s/80s line seemed like such ancient history and yet it had only been 10 years since it stopped. Now it's almost 25 years since POTF2.

They've been weirdly quiet about a second wave, but if the first wave sold well I don't think Hasbro would leave easy money on the table. I thought I heard the first wave was going to be restocked in all retailers sometime in October/November, maybe they'll announce something after that?

:lol :lol

We could do with being able to like posts or click other reaction buttons on this forum. As it stands how many of our posts are just :lol smileys

Back