3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3.75" Collecting Thread

From yakfaceforums.com:

TVC_luke_crait.jpg

]

I'll be getting 2 Crait Luke's 1 to open 1 to worship and every Stormtrooper that I find. The helmet used is perfect being the RO 5 pt helmet on a Black Series body. That's the trooper I need so...so many of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on such a amazing piece!! I really regret forgetting to sign up for this...This type of collectibles makes me want to go back to this scale and put a hold on the HT and SS figs. The vehicles of SW for me are AWESOME. If anyone wants to sell their barge, please let me know...JESM.

My buddy loves action figures and Star Wars, but hates TLJ.
I saw these were $1.80 at BBTS and another coworker went in and we bought all 26 they had!!! :)

That would be some Godfather level **** right there!!! ROTFL!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Begun, the elaborate prank on a coworker has...

View attachment 450813

View attachment 450814

Haha - I know someone who bought a ton of these for a prank too. Popular idea.:lol

Judging by the staggering numbers of these (at multiple scales) on deep clearance, you really have to wonder how many dozen people globally actually bought a Rose figure because they liked the character.:dunno

There's been some major peg warmers but I can't think of one at this massive scale before.

I love the Rose Tico card art, as if she's literally judging you just for buying her figure, lol.

lol she totally is judging in that pic!

My buddy loves action figures and Star Wars, but hates TLJ.
I saw these were $1.80 at BBTS and another coworker went in and we bought all 26 they had!!! :)

That is very cool, dig it! sneak on into his lunch too lol

We need to get the word out on the "Tico Challenge."
Encourage people to take pics of their carded Rose Tico in the most bizarre/exotic locations possible and then post them online. It could be bigger than planking, lol.

Back