3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

They should have treated it like a PO in the 1/6th world; and build it based on demand — that would have been the way to go. Missed opportunity on their part.

Agree fully.

Once the demand had been established this could have been handled as any high end collectable would be.

They just messed it up sadly.

I've been checking my tracking daily since my barge departed. I just realized why shipping is so expensive.

- Chino, CA
- City of industry, CA
- Gallup, NM
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Marshall, IL
- Perrysburg, OH

It seems i didn't just acquire a barge but also offered it a nice road trip thru the US :lol

My tracking's the same. I've always fancied driving Route 66, looks like my barge has beaten me to it. Guess I can vicariously tick it off the bucket list!
Was all looking good at IL just a couple of hours from The GSP depot at Erlanger but now Perrysburg 250 miles NE of where it should be going!?
Excuse my first-posting like this, long time lurker, but the impatience is strong with this one...

I've been checking my tracking daily since my barge departed. I just realized why shipping is so expensive.

- Chino, CA
- City of industry, CA
- Gallup, NM
- Oklahoma City, OK
- Marshall, IL
- Perrysburg, OH

It seems i didn't just acquire a barge but also offered it a nice road trip thru the US :lol

I'm getting worried now because mine has taken a slightly different route - after Gallup NM it went to Burns Flat OK followed by Hoyleton IL and then Walton KY. Still hasn't reached Erlanger KY where the terms and conditions state Pitney Bowes has the right to destroy the barge if they want to.

Wait a minute - mine didn't go to Ohio! What kind of shenanigans are going on here?!?

I'm getting worried now because mine has taken a slightly different route - after Gallup NM it went to Burns Flat OK followed by Hoyleton IL and then Walton KY. Still hasn't reached Erlanger KY where the terms and conditions state Pitney Bowes has the right to destroy the barge if they want to.

Wait a minute - mine didn't go to Ohio! What kind of shenanigans are going on here?!?

Burns Flat is not OK for my shipment of Enlarger KY.:lecture:lol

Hope these things arrive safely.:pray:

Hey Malgus, when are you going to refund the British taxpayer your portion of the £31million we paid to subsidise the Force Awakens? Or the twenty million we paid towards Rogue One with all its reshoots and deleted scenes?

It's really simple - just work out what percentage of the budget we sprung for, apply it to the cost of your cinema ticket, then send that amount to the UK Treasury.

If you write a cheque then I promise you, they WILL cash it.

Barge not "in transit" anymore but "arrived at Fedex location" Independence, KY. It would be a nice nod to history if it were to fly from there straight to its final destination.

Enlarger KY? What kind of toys are we talking about here?!?

:lol

I kind of wish it had gone through Yuma.

Speaking of which I'm surprised no one has popped up yet to sell 'authentic Yuma sail barge location sand' for people's displays.

Came across a few of these at a local Ross for $9.99 yesterday.

Great deal
for one of the better vehicles Hasbro has done IMO. I already have one but couldn’t resist grabbing a second at that price!

a9ed5c7eb42626de3701960f650649aa.jpg

Someone on RS is saying their barge has shipped 'to its international destination'. Mine's still in Kentucky - anyone else had this?

Someone on RS is saying their barge has shipped 'to its international destination'. Mine's still in Kentucky - anyone else had this?
Yep, at 13:00 today. Already had a message from DHL advising delivery on monday. Delighted they are not using Yodel, already pretty anxious about what condition it will arrive in. Hope you hear soon too.

Thanks k-force and Tee-Kay.

Jeez, I hope it's not yodel, they'd probably just drop it out of the back of the airplane as it flew over.

Anyone have any idea when/if BBTS or Dorkside are going to put the Jabba's Palace playset up for pre-order?

Back