3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Retro wave 1 in stock at BBTS: https://www.bigbadtoystore.com/Search?Series=17496

Pricier than it was at Target, but I struck out at every Target in my local area, so this was my best option.

I grabbed a stormie from Target back in May but left the rest. I did manage to find many of my original vintage figures a few weeks back in my mom's attic, so I'm actually good on many of the ones I wanted. I did pick up a Retro Luke and Leia from BBTS since I was still missing both of them after finding my stash. About a third of my original figures are missing and I'm assuming lost to time at this point.

I'm hoping Hasbro keeps up the trend! I'd like to see more of the series reissued.

Anyone know of a good resource for obtaining specific Star Wars figure accessories? I tried Ebay, but I'm not having much luck with this kind of stuff.

I'm looking for the following

-VC Bom Vimdin's cantina glass
-Legacy/VC Commander Cody's Order 66 Hologram and Obi-Wan lightsaber
-Legacy Hrchek Kal Fas' cantina glass
-Legacy Leesub Sirln's cantina glass
-Legacy/VC Slave Leia's toasting cup and staff
-VC Quinlan Vos unignited lightsaber
-Legacy Padme cloth cape

I seem to lose 3 3/4 Star Wars glassware a lot.

Last edited:
Man, I stopped keeping track of the accessories for these figures over twenty years ago. Everything's mixed in with everything else. So needless to say I'm not one to help you there.

Anyway, the reason I came to the thread - Dorkside shipped my Skiffs today. :yess:

Man, I stopped keeping track of the accessories for these figures over twenty years ago. Everything's mixed in with everything else. So needless to say I'm not one to help you there.

Anyway, the reason I came to the thread - Dorkside shipped my Skiffs today. :yess:

The skiff is wonderful. Bought one and may get another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd have thought ebay is prob the best bet for accessories. If there is a site that sells stuff like that, I am unaware

Kinda gotten back into the 3.75" never fully left, but the new Yakface this year was awesome. Going back to fill in some holes in the collection

Same. Woohoo!

Anybody else still waiting on a Skiff shipping notice from Hasbro Pulse? I ordered months ago. Seems like everybody else has theirs already.

I pre-ordered the skiff in February, but Hasbro has no clue when my order might ship. Rep told me today the ship date is now 9/1 instead of 8/5...even though others in the Jedi Temple received their orders from Hasbro Pulse.

Hasbro told me this morning they ship late on purpose as "an incentive for other stores and websites to carry Hasbro product."

DO NOT BUY FROM THE HASBRO PULSE STORE

UPDATE: A representative from Hasbro just called me on the phone, turns out they accidentally put a stop on my order that they are unable to fix or remove internally. I had to cancel the order I placed in Feb and order again. Hoping this new order will ship soon.

Last edited:
[FONT=&]I pre-ordered the skiff in February, but Hasbro has no clue when my order might ship. Rep told me today the ship date is now 9/1 instead of 8/5...even though others in the Jedi Temple received their orders from Hasbro Pulse.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]Hasbro told me this morning they ship late on purpose as "an incentive for other stores and websites to carry Hasbro product."

[/FONT]
[FONT=&]DO NOT BUY FROM THE HASBRO PULSE STORE

[/FONT]
UPDATE: A representative from Hasbro just called me on the phone, turns out they accidentally put a stop on my order that they are unable to fix or remove internally. I had to cancel the order I placed in Feb and order again. Hoping this new order will ship soon.

I get what they are trying to do, but that is not the way to go. Offer a reduction in cost or some such.......

Got my skiff a few days ago - what a remarkably accurate piece. Not sure a model would be much better. I have most but not all the figures needed for the display, will post some pics in a few days. Hasbro has really perfected these vehicles.

Also, love the box art - really makes for a nice vintage-type backdrop for the vehicle. Fortunately mine arrived with no damage at all.

Here are some pics (temporarily next to the "massive" 1/6 speeder bike):

48679982591_2e65ef980c_k.jpg

48680053961_8d5281b4b0_k.jpg

Here's a pic that makes the real actors and the figures the same size to show how even the new skiff is maybe 33% underscaled. I guess you can blame the barge for why we couldn't get a fully accurate 3 3/4" scale skiff, which you would think would have been possible, just a somewhat larger box and somewhat higher price (which I would have been fine with - this was steal of a price.)

The other two shown below the new skiff are the vintage POTF (that was reissued a couple of times in the 2000s) and a custom skiff that's slightly oversized.

That being said, it's a remarkably cool piece that shows how well Hasbro does the scale fudging (though I guess they've been doing it since 1978.)

48679797598_d544eb8434_k.jpg

thanks for the pics, talibane; does look very cool

Gave up trying to find the Vintage Lando in Skiff from Walmart; ordered off ebay for $20. Should get today. Love they can do the print paint app on the 3.75

New Vintage leaks of Rise of Skywalker stuff looks cool

Yeah I'm not gonna lie I'm really liking that Rey card.

TROS-TVC-Wave-1-Part-2.jpg

That Rey card is really nice. These figures are great to get autographed IMO. I sometimes wish I would have had one of these signed by Mark instead of the POTF, but that's the one I grew up with so it's special that way.... but for continuity it would be cool to have all TVC signed... had Sam Witwer sign my Starkiller

Yeah, the Rey card and the figure looks to be full of WIN!

From YakfACE (6"):

4C1446D7-9C2F-49C7-A147-BB8DEE7190C2.jpeg

An improvement that should translate on the 3.75" line version too

Got the new Skiff Lando. Amazing update for the small line. One lame thing: no gun, even though holster still part of the figure. lol

Last edited:
Ironically, from the pics I've seen the new TVC Rey look terrible. Yakface's Instagram has a pic or too I think.

The TBS version looks amazing though.

Back