3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Two is the very minimum Gamorreans any collection needs. That figure is fantastic. Hmm, originally released in 2010 according to the bottom of his foot.

Just got my first 3.75 figure in years

wjleH1O.jpg

Thanks for the pics greedo737 and kalzeth! Barge looks fantastic!

Just got my first 3.75 figure in years

wjleH1O.jpg

Pretty great little figure right? Dig the pic! Kinda funny that they got his rifle color right on the TVC 3.75 figure, but not the 6” black series figure lol

Thanks for the pics greedo737 and kalzeth! Barge looks fantastic!

Pretty great little figure right? Dig the pic! Kinda funny that they got his rifle color right on the TVC 3.75 figure, but not the 6” black series figure lol

Yeah, all I think of now when I see/hold 3.75 is "cute" lol. The rifle is nice. But the detail on it is very soft. And Hasbro missed with the paint job line up

Thing looks awesome. Mine went straight to storage in the basement. :lol

Ignore that noise you hear in the basement tonight. And yes, I'm willing to be that guy struggling with the massive box seen on the security cam on the news.:lecture

I love your custom ishi tib. Also damn you because now I am getting a second gamorrean

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haha thanks!!! I bought the Ishi Tib on eBay. I have four gamoereeans on the barge. You definitely need more LOL!!!

I love Barge.

6OJxmou.jpg

1rQAhRe.jpg

H4krzyl.jpg

NdkDIor.jpg

“Soon you will learn to appreciate me.”

069qg17.jpg

It’s sort of a mess right now, but here’s how I have mine set up at the moment.

llUH4rv.jpg

Also, here’s a tip to people who have issues laying Salacioue Crumb against Jabba’s tail on his dias - Crumb’s Sail can actually pop off (if you have the Vintage Collection/C-3po eye ripping/ Shadows of the Empire dias version)! His tail was preventing me from posing him how I wanted. I just learned that last night.

I haven't collected this line in many,many, many years but kudos to those with the barge. It looks amazing and oh so fun...

Yeah, I pop in here just to look at the barge. The AT-ST was excellent, some of the TIEs -- saw some amazing repaints and mods -- and now this thing. Waiting to see someone mod it and take it to the next level in terms of paint and fixtures. I'm sure it'll happen eventually.

After watching the MJ doc the mid 80s and 90s is starting to feel like Biff's seedy Vegas alternate reality from BTTF2.

And interesting how massive this piece is, yet to make it truly in scale with the 3 3/4" Hasbro figures, it'd need to be 2 1/2 times larger.:horror Compared to the tiny person seen on the full size barge deck, Klaatu Skiff looks ginormous on the front upper deck of the Hasbro barge. Even Hasbro R2 looks like he'd tower over those ants on the real barge deck.:lol

47343256131_bd2091dd62_k.jpg

Back