3.75" Collecting Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OmOQYpQ.jpg

I haven't compared the sculpts side by side- but the material is much better. It's solid whereas my WM Jabba is sticky and rubbery from the 'skin' they attempted.

https://www.rebelscum.com/story/front/Hasbro_HasLab_Jabbas_Sail_Barge_Goes_Global_183414.asp

If this is real and is the international option that Hasbro has been talking about then I still seem to be ***t out of luck because guess what

Shipping to: United States, United Kingdom, Australia, Portugal, Belgium, France, Hong Kong, Netherlands, Spain, Italy, Germany, Austria, Mexico, New Zealand

Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, US Protectorates, APO/FPO, Africa, Central America and Caribbean, Middle East, South America, Russian Federation, Albania, Andorra, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malta, Moldova, Monaco, Montenegro, Norway, Poland, Romania, San Marino, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen, Sweden, Switzerland, Ukraine, Vatican City State, Brunei Darussalam, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Macau, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Bermuda, Canada, Greenland, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, American Samoa, Cook Islands, Fiji, French Polynesia, Guam, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Micronesia, Nauru, New Caledonia, Niue, Palau, Papua New Guinea, Solomon Islands, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Wallis and Futuna, Western Samoa, Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan Republic, Bangladesh, Bhutan, China, Georgia, India, Japan, Kazakhstan, Korea, South, Kyrgyzstan, Maldives, Mongolia, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Uzbekistan, PO Box

Not shipping to Ireland.

Also - shipping to the United States? Ermm...

Last edited:
Yep. I don't get the exclusion thing either. The Barge being shipped with Ebay Global Shipping Program (not supported by postal/custom services in many countries) explain most of them but some remain a mystery :dunno

You seem surprised by that and I don't know why. The surprise is that so many countries are apparently still barred from being able to order.

Maybe this isn't official at all or it is but the details aren't yet fully hashed out. We'll see.

Good luck with getting that Barge a-dev, hopefully Hasbro makes it available to Ireland man!

Thanks Reefer.

Seems they're determined to make me soul search on how badly I want this if my only option is going to be some unofficial channel which I assume will be even more expensive.

What is it that Ireland did so long ago that put them on the 'do not ship' list? I see it all the time on ebay too.

I dunno but it's a new one on me. I don't recall ever finding my country blacklisted before.

Back