212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread fills me with regret at not getting my favorite clone trooper :(

Also the SSC has more acessories that better made , functional and have awsome weathering . Medicom has never included the Blaster Rifle with any of thier Clones made so far and I doubt if they even attempted to make one.

Wow, it really is a huge improvement (visually) over the Medicom. I was fairly "meh" about getting this one, but your pics actually have me excited about adding this clone to my collection :rock

order69.jpg

So you think they will release a 501st anytime soon?

I would say its fairly likely... that or a Shocktrooper.

So far the Stormtrooper has been used for 3 figures (probably 5 if the suspicions about Luke and Han are correct) so its about time for another PT Clone.

Damn! How did you get your clone so early. I got the 20 day notice last week, but I'm still waiting til May and I even got in early on the Exclusive.

BTW what does everybody have against the base? I love the base. I wish it were standard issue on all Troopers. What is so crappy about a matching base over the regular black 'Star Wars' one? I'm tired of that one. I even wish each base was related to the movie the character is representing if nothing else, ie, 'Empire Strikes Back', 'Revenge of the Sith', the way that the Freddy and Jason bases indicated the movie logo for each one.

Keep it up Sideshow. I love it.

I'm with Irish here...one of the (many) things I'm liking about Sideshow producing the 212th clone is that it hadn't been done by another company yet...

As far as commanders go, first Cody and yes, then Gree.

Although it's gonna be interesting to see how the paint apps are going to come together on that one. From Dave's shots, it looks like they did a great job on this one.

Gentle Giant did a good job on Gree....
C'mon Sideshow...lets see a whole figure!

If Hasbro can mass-produce 3.75" figures with decent Gree paint schemes I don't wanna a hear a single damn excuse from Sideshow or any apologists about it being too hard for them to accomplish on a 1/6 figure. :lecture Just sayin'.

If Hasbro can mass-produce 3.75" figures with decent Gree paint schemes I don't wanna a hear a single damn excuse from Sideshow or any apologists about it being too hard for them to accomplish on a 1/6 figure. :lecture Just sayin'.

The paint job looks great on the Utapau Clone.

I don't they'll have trouble.

Back