212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sorry to not respond immediately. I was working on those pictures to get them bigger for you. Also my post seem to have to go through the moderator. The harnesses are from a GI Joe desert trooper. Guns are from various places.
tank.jpg.html

tank.jpg

OK I should have a bigger picture now. lets see if i can get you fellas more pics.

gatling.jpg

Do you think this should be in the custom section? Just a little heavy artillery to back up our boys in the 212th.

The gear is from a gi joe desert trooper. Sorry for the slow response. My posts are being held for approval.

well i figured out how to post a bigger picture but moderators have to approve my postings. therefore no pics can show up yet. when i have enough posts i will post close ups of the harnesses.

BTW - the post in the help section regarding large photos helped. photobucket is the answer.

well i figured out how to post a bigger picture but moderators have to approve my postings. therefore no pics can show up yet. when i have enough posts i will post close ups of the harnesses.

BTW - the post in the help section regarding large photos helped. photobucket is the answer.

Should just post a link to a big picture. There are a number of freaks like me that is on a cell. This way if the pictures are big we can be at are big computer.

thanks for the cell phone user advice. i will try to do that. in the meantime i have enough posts now to share these photos. i hope you all enjoy my 212th and don't mind the lack of star wars canon.

tank.jpg

gatling.jpg

thanks for the cell phone user advice. i will try to do that. in the meantime i have enough posts now to share these photos. i hope you all enjoy my 212th and don't mind the lack of star wars canon.

gatling.jpg

Nice! You make the clone look surreal rather than real like hes in a painting. Very cool effect. :clap

tank.jpg

gatling.jpg

Are these painting or 1/6 photoshop?

These are 1/6 figures. Then some photoshop for the background and special effects. I can go into more detail but I don't want to steal a thread. I am a newbie and don't want people mad at me. I can post more 212th if people would like to see more.

CC3680, you can post in the Star Wars customs thread and share or you can post here, this is an old thread, its not like you're harming it any.

These are 1/6 figures. Then some photoshop for the background and special effects. I can go into more detail but I don't want to steal a thread. I am a newbie and don't want people mad at me. I can post more 212th if people would like to see more.

Start a new one or PM me. I. Shot pro for a bit. I used to take photos and make their look like they were from WW2.

You do good work, if I can ask? Where did you get the mini gun at?

CC3680, you can post in the Star Wars customs thread and share or you can post here, this is an old thread, its not like you're harming it any.

If you do this. Please post a link. Having worked on cell phones camera since 98 it's time to buy a dslr.

Hi fellas,
I started a new thread because I thought it might be easier. That way i can have one spot for all star wars stuff and not just the 212th. I do not know how to link to it but it is in the star wars custom section titled "cc3680's photo-creations". Thanks for the advise. I tried to answer everyones questions in that thread. Let me know if I need to change something for cell phones. In the meantime - this is what happens when my daughter asks me to play Barbies with her.

DSC06784.jpg

Last edited:
Hi fellas,
I started a new thread because I thought it might be easier. That way i can have one spot for all star wars stuff and not just the 212th. I do not know how to link to it but it is in the star wars custom section titled "cc3680's photo-creations". Thanks for the advise. I tried to answer everyones questions in that thread. Let me know if I need to change something for cell phones. find out what happens to barbie

DSC06784.jpg

If it's anything like what happened to the little blue girl.... Wait a minute... You have a barbie? You need help, a grown man with dolls.

Back