212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well after Obi-Wan and Palpatine had fantastic A+ Paint Applications I said all of them should be perfect from now on, if they could do it there then there isn't a reason they couldn't do it all the time.....turned out to be the exception to the rule and not the rule.....so I'd say the worry is warranted.

I personally hope not. I've been sick of those for 4 years now. Plus, Medicom already made 'em. Time for something new.

Gimme a Commander Gree!!! :rock :rock :rock

If Hasbro can mass-produce 3.75" figures with decent Gree paint schemes I don't wanna a hear a single damn excuse from Sideshow or any apologists about it being too hard for them to accomplish on a 1/6 figure. :lecture Just sayin'.

Quoted for truth!
:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Dave got his figure this early? I call shennanigans...

Maybe he used his magic powers...

It looks like a good fig, but that Visor still looks off...

I actually think this looks better then the canon look in the film.

Thanks Clone Trooper is most impressive, I cant wait to get mine...Well that exclusive stand sucks though...

I hope that these are the following Clones:
1. Commander Cody
2. Commander Gree
3. Commander Bly
4. Commander Neyo
5. Commander Bacara
6. Galactic Marines

Thanks Clone Trooper is most impressive, I cant wait to get mine...Well that exclusive stand sucks though...

1. Commander Cody
2. Commander Gree
3. Commander Bly
4. Commander Neyo
5. Commander Bacara
6. Galactic Marines

Those are at the top of my Clone list as well. I think its a decent bet that
we'll one of those debut at SDCC.

1. Commander Cody
2. Commander Gree
3. Commander Bly
4. Commander Neyo
5. Commander Bacara
6. Galactic Marines

I hope so too. Sideshow did be ultilising the Clone Trooper mould to its fullest.:)

And don't forget, getting a Snowtrooper(hopefully next) will be a easy way to re-use pieces of that for the Galactic Marine.

Any pics of this guy next to the GG bust and Koto? Interesting to see how all the helmets line up :)

Did you get yours yet?

I wish DF ! It still a few days out from arriving in the SS Warehouse . I sucpect they'll start charging accounts and shipping them some time next week.
Defiantly asking for 2nd day shipping on this one! I can't wait to get this in my hands , plus its my big gift from my wife for my 38th B-day! Yes I'm old !

Back