212th Attack Battalion: Utapau Clone Trooper - official photo thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Like Jabba ($120), throne ($200), Salacious Crumb creature pack ($33), Boushh ($60), and Bib Fortuna ($55). Which came to $468.

:lol:lol:lol:lol
That's the damn truth! Though, at least the econmy was on foot at that point.

Anzik Hayes said:
There you go again, clouding the issue with facts.

I have illustrations to make it even cloudier.

bly-1.jpg
www.starwars.com_databank_character_commandercody_img_eu_bg.jpg_SPLASH.jpg

movie_bg.jpg
gree-2.jpg

The Commander I want the most will never get done.

commanderfaiefullpic.jpg

And a kitbash just isn't the same.....:(

Yeah I have it, and think its awesome but you gotta admit for SSC its gotta be low on the totem pole. Hasbro will probably make three Faies and a Blackhole Faie before the line is done.

Speaking of which, I'm really glad that the silly "Blackhole" fad has seemingly started to die down (finally).

Speaking of which, I'm really glad that the silly "Blackhole" fad has seemingly started to die down (finally).

I don't mind the Black Stormtrooper armor long as it's ment to be like the Republic Commando Night ops armor and has a logical reason behind it.

The Commander I want the most will never get done.

commanderfaiefullpic.jpg

And a kitbash just isn't the same.....:(

I'm with you there 100%.

I collect any & all books available on SW production art and that design is one of the coolest clones they did. Why he isn't even in the movie is beyond me.

Collecting armored troops is a black hole unto itself. As much as I'd love to fall into it, I just can't in good faith.

For me it will be movies figures only, but I won't be able to justify all the variants to the missus, while I like gree & cody I can't see me getting them all

It looks fantastic!

And if they've got the wonky joints sufficiently tightened, posing this figure is going to be A LOT of fun!!!

Back