2015 Summer Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Hot Toys page on Facebook just officially announced its participation in STGCC 2015, and it confirmed the premiere and pre-order of exclusive figures from both Iron Man and Star Wars! :yess:

This is the teaser image they posted on Facebook:

11890911_10153026850227344_5571214705203872757_n.jpg

Now to speculate if it means anything. Looks like the MKIII to me... a MKIII variant, perhaps? Or just a stock "Iron Man" image to promote the event? XD

View attachment 206508

Now to speculate if it means anything. Looks like the MKIII to me... a MKIII variant, perhaps? Or just a stock "Iron Man" image to promote the event? XD

The image definitely looks like the Mark III to me as well. I'm hoping one of two things. (1) This actually turns out to be an image of the Mark II (which is basically the Mark III without the paint job, right?) and we get a diecast Mark II, or (2) it's a stock image like you suggested and we get something like Blue Steel. :D

I dunno, I think the MKII Unleashed is pretty solid. I'd be happy with Blue Steel (or any new HPP release) or a really nice new Gunmetal MKIII with red eyes/reactor :D

I dunno, I think the MKII Unleashed is pretty solid. I'd be happy with Blue Steel (or any new HPP release) or a really nice new Gunmetal MKIII with red eyes/reactor :D

I'm with you...I'd be happy with any HPP armor to be honest! Blue Steel just seems like the most obvious choice since it's just a repaint of Silver Centurion. Not to mention a prototype of it was shown last year, but it was never released. Now's the chance for them to finally release what they teased!

Hmmm, blueish tones, red LED's on what looks like a Mark 3? Could it be the stealth variant that was shown ages ago?

6407428399_9422931063_b.jpg

It better not be a battle damaged variant or I would be pissed considering I just bought the Diecast mk3

It better not be a battle damaged variant or I would be pissed considering I just bought the Diecast mk3
Agreed. Don't get me wrong...I like the Mark 3 as much as the next guy, but they literally just released the regular Mark 3. I'm really hoping it's something a little more exciting, like Blue Steel or some other HPP armor.

I would love to see something new. Not a repaint (blue steel), they can save that for last. To echo everyone else, a new hpp armor Like disco

If it's a completely new armor that we're talking about, I vote Nightclub...with the color scheme shown in the movie and not the completely black color scheme in the concept design.

Nightclub.jpg

They wouldn't do a IV, VI OR V diecast as an exclusive.... To large a potential market to limit the model

100th post!!!

Oooooo, Sneaky would be an instant order for me. Who we kidding, pretty much any armor will be a must buy for me. I've got a full blown addiction now. :lol

Sneaky would be sick though.

View attachment 206508

HPP Helmet Primer time again! Tl;dr version, the Mk 7 hemlet style is shared by Mark 8, Mark 10, Mark 13, Casanova, Tiger, Midas, Fiddler, Romeo, Southpaw.

The helmet variant used by each armor:
Mark 8 - Mark 7
Mark 9 - Silver Centurion
Mark 10 - Mark 7
Mark 11 - Heartbreaker
Mark 12 - WM2/IP/Hot Rod
Mark 13 - Mark 7
Mark 14 - Thumper
Mark 15 Sneaky - Sneaky
Mark 16 Nightclub - Nightclub
Mark 17 Heartbreaker - Heartbreaker
Mark 18 Casanova - Mark 7
Mark 19 Tiger - Mark 7
Mark 20 Python - Silver Centurion
Mark 21 Midas - Mark 7
Mark 22 Hot Rod - WM2/IP/Hot Rod
Mark 23 Shades - Shotgun
Mark 24 Tank - Heartbreaker
Mark 25 Thumper - Thumper
Mark 26 Gamma - Thumper
Mark 27 Disco - WM2/IP/Hot Rod
Mark 28 Jack - Heartbreaker
Mark 29 Fiddler - Mark 7
Mark 30 Blue Steel - Silver Centurion
Mark 31 Piston - Silver Centurion
Mark 32 Romeo - Nightclub
Mark 33 Silver Centurion - Silver Centurion
Mark 34 Southpaw - Mark 7
Mark 35 Red Snapper - Red Snapper
Mark 36 Peacemaker - Red Snapper
Mark 37 Hammerhead - Hammerhead
Mark 38 Igor - Igor
Mark 39 Starboost - Starboost
Mark 40 Shotgun - Shotgun
Mark 41 Bones - Bones
Mark 42 - Mark 42

The helmet styles are:

Silver Centurion (also used on Mark 9, Python, Blue Steel, Piston)
yYhvjOS.png

Mark 7 (also used on Mark 8, Mark 10, Mark 13, Casanova, Tiger, Midas, Fiddler, Romeo, Southpaw)
pvkq0QZ.png

Heartbreaker (also used on Mark 11, Tank, Jack)
R9hyvPm.png

War Machine Mark 2 (also used on Mark 12, Hot Rod, Disco)
TaqrjKi.png

Thumper (also used on Mark 14, Gamma)
kv18YuB.png

Sneaky
3fdiN3f.png

Nightclub (also used on Romeo)
8eiH2xu.png

Shotgun (also used on Shades)
MhFmK81.png

Red Snapper (also used on Peacemaker)
rPZk2gz.png

Hammerhead