2015 Summer Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's still 20+ Ironman suits to go plus whatever other suits are shown in the upcoming movies. Expect HT Ironman to stick around for at least another 8-10 years. Yeah let that sink in.:horror

There's still 20+ Ironman suits to go plus whatever other suits are shown in the upcoming movies. Expect HT Ironman to stick around for at least another 8-10 years. Yeah let that sink in.:horror

original_zps614f129b.gif

I'd be in for Blue Steel as my last Iron Man armor purchase though I'd prefer Terence Stamp Zod. I'm not giving up hope--ever.

Is it sad that this Blue Steel which is essentially a repaint of Silver Centurion had more silver on it than the actual figure with it in its name? lol

I love both figures either way though so its irrelevant but just ironic!
I'd say Blue Steel has a pretty good balance of blue and steel colors, but yeah I'd agree that Silver Centurion is lacking quite a bit of silver, especially compared to the comic iteration of the armor. :lol

I'm with ya though, both armors are awesome and they're two of my favorites.

I wish Silver Centurion would have had the exact paint scheme Blue Steel has. If I were a brave man I'd try to paint the silver in myself, but I'm afraid I'll end up making it look horrible.

I wish Silver Centurion would have had the exact paint scheme Blue Steel has. If I were a brave man I'd try to paint the silver in myself, but I'm afraid I'll end up making it look horrible.

Personally I agree. As much as I like Silver Centurion (one of my favorite armors), I think it would look even better if its color scheme were nearly identical to Blue Steel, with red instead of blue of course.

I guess there might be a chance that we see 2 Summer Exclusives instead of one. Since there were 4 Toys Fair Exclusives.

But I doubt it...Peacemaker was a flop and it appears the 2014 TF Tank will be one as well.

I know this is exceedingly unlikely but I'd actually get behind a die-cast Blue Steel—Silver Centurion is currently my only HT Iron Man and I love it to bits. Having felt the diecast figures in-hand, I do wish I had a version of SC which felt more solid. Still, I'm against repaints in general so hopefully they go for an original armour or don't do one this year.

Is it sad that this Blue Steel which is essentially a repaint of Silver Centurion had more silver on it than the actual figure with it in its name? lol

I love both figures either way though so its irrelevant but just ironic!

I still think they should have painted it like this... I don't understand what made them feel making it mostly red was a good idea.

silvercenturion.jpg

Back