2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Winners Announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!!

Can I submit my Ben Kenobi 'pumpkin' shot? (for those old enough to remember my naughy kitchen)

:lol :lol You sure can... it won't count as an entry, but you can share anything you like :lol

But you should put a figure together, I know you've got the skills WG :lecture

:lol :lol You sure can... it won't count as an entry, but you can share anything you like :lol

But you should put a figure together, I know you've got the skills WG :lecture

That's high praise. But there's way too much talent here for my moderate skills. Thank you all the same.

Alright it's October 1st and it's time for a teaser of my project. Much more to come!

Ryan
7258b83178c28164bc3679de61ced396.jpg

So it begins! :rock2

So it begins! :rock2

It has begun indeed. I'm ready to rock it! :rock More teasers to come each week until the 31st when it will be revealed. Very excited to show you all. :)

I'm in baby Gboy!

New headsculpt started, hope to have the time to finish it, cause this month will be busy for me.
Can't wait to see the firsts teasers !

Another teaser! Still a work in progress of course but so far I'm satisfied with the results.

Ryan

d6151bbbf605306a51b44d29e19fa328.jpg

I got all my parts coming in! Looking forwarded to finally having fun in this awesome contest, can't wait to take teaser shots! Liking the teaser shots already guys!

Back