2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge! Winners Announced!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: 2014 SSF Spooktakular Halloween Kitbash/Custom Figure Challenge!!!

Sweet... I'm going to try and use only stuff from my parts bin (or created by me) this time around, we'll see how that works out :lol

Just ordered some parts. Will be starting very soon! :rock

I have no talent, and will not participate. But I look forward to seeing the awesome stuff everybody else makes!

So it can be anything seen as spooky? I have one of my favorite movie..creatures in mind but I don't know if it's traditionally Halloweeny.

Count me in !! :hi5:

Sounds like fun

Does that mean you're in? I hope it does :rock

So it can be anything seen as spooky? I have one of my favorite movie..creatures in mind but I don't know if it's traditionally Halloweeny.

I'd say use your best judgement... I mean, if you think it's spooky I'm sure it's fair game :rock

I want to play since I never post any of my custom work. I'm in.

Does the figure itself have to be spooky, or can it be the main "good guy" character of a horror film (usually not the spooky character in them haha).

That's fine with me too... again, I swear this is fun, so just go with it :rock

Not sure if I can even be in this GB............with my work schedule and various obligations that eat up my day...........but I may get to a lil' something. I really just wanted to give you a shout out for keeping the good old days of the custom section alive...........:hi5:

Happy to do it Barryo... and I'll keep you on the list just in case you can make something happen :rock

Alright it's October 1st and it's time for a teaser of my project. Much more to come!

Ryan
7258b83178c28164bc3679de61ced396.jpg

Back