2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't want them to win, but Spain should have got another PK.
Yeah but normally if I keeper can make it look it like got piece of ball and take the player out they wont get called. Plus from where the ref was he would have a harder angle to see there was no touch of ball by keeper.

Yeah but normally if I keeper can make it look it like got piece of ball and take the player out they wont get called. Plus from where the ref was he would have a harder angle to see there was no touch of ball by keeper.

True, I centainly don't blame the ref for that call, it's better to be on the safe side and not give the PK, as it was very very close.

And agreed with IJ, looking at this game, Germany should have no problem reaching the final.

Holy cow!!! Insanity! Two missed PKs and an uncounted goal. What a match.:google

Actually, 2 disallowed goals if you consider the first PK that Spain made which was nullified for Encroachment. Paraguay had one disallowed in the 1st Half due to a very borderline Offsides call.

I love how they say how the Spanish Player never misses from there, but got a lucky bounce off the post and I thought i was going to bounce across the goal but barely made it in.

So happy that these defensive minded teams are losing. What an insult to the beautiful game to play 10 men back with one lone striker. Freaking embarrassing. You'll never win a game if you sit back and don't try to score.

Back