FIFA World Cup Russia 2018

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a strange WC

Croatia vs France :horror

They implement the new replay system and strictness on penalties and wow..all the favorites are gone

1nmW3c2.gif

Yup worst WC ever :lol

Now FIFA has become a ref game changer. I despise the society we live in nowadays, all true physical competition is gone in sports. I can’t get excited anymore watching sports on tv.

I know Football has changed but at least it’s still competitive..but that’s it lately

:slap

"pro Croatia"

LOL.

The English are the only ones to blame. They HAD this.
I saw many things that were clear the ref let go. The goal was a clear penalty and he didn’t even take a second look. So yes pro Croatia.

How the **** is a goal a penalty?

Do you even realize what you are saying?
Yes I do, that should have been a penalty not a goal. It’s not difficult. His foot is above waist level and right over someone’s head. That is a text book high kick/dangerous play. That is a penalty so no goal.

....but it was in England's box and committed by a Croatian player so if anything it would be a free kick to England right? Unless I'm misunderstanding you. Your use of the word 'penalty' there....

Yes I do, that should have been a penalty not a goal. It’s not difficult. His foot is above waist level and right over someone’s head. That is a text book high kick/dangerous play. That is a penalty so no goal.

My god.

I’m speechless. Your level of ignorance is truly something else.

....but it was in England's box and committed by a Croatian player so if anything it would be a free kick to England right? Unless I'm misunderstanding you. Your use of the word 'penalty' there....
I never said PK. Sorry the world penalty get used to mean foul in US a lot. Yes the play should have been dead and England would have had a free kick.

Back