2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Argentina were trounced.
I thought Germany might edge it, but I never thought they would dominate like that. The team has matured into potential champions.

Genuinely scared that Spain might not make it to the final now

Slaughtered.

Agreed, we destroyed Argentina!

SCHLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND xD

:goodpost: :panic:

What an amazing game. Sucks that I have exams in the coming weeks and can't party right now (I even have an exam the day after the final, at 8:30 in the morning...), but this is simply amazing.

Germany-Netherlands final!:pray:

Yeah after their performance against us and that display against Argentina i really do hope Germany go on to win this now, they totally deserve it

What a joke
https://g.sports.yahoo.com/soccer/w...-Suarez-match-ban-to-the-final?urn=sow,253361

Now they want to give him a larger penalty yet are completely ok with screwing everything else up. Why start making new rules now?

A red card equals a match ban, don’t agree with extending it beyond, esp. for something less then a reckless tackle leading to a broken leg or something. A professional foul hand ball :lol? Why doesn’t Fifa worry about things that really matter, like Goal line/Disallowed offside goal tech…

And I’m pretty sure Suarez doesn’t care if he is banned for 10 international matches’, he did what was good for his country and team. Because of what he did, his team achieved something they haven’t done in 40 years. Ghana failed to go on due to inexperience and folding under pressure. We will see this team again though nd expect big things from those players....

I think Fifa is reacting this way due to how painful the loss was for Ghana and how many people were behind them on their "Home" soil. I mean at the end of the day, Ghana was not able to put the ball in the net when it was handed to them, not only on the PK, but also in the shootout...

Come on Spain
wwwMessenToolscom-emoticones-soccer.gif

So did anyone see a reason why the goal by Paraguay wasn't counted? It definitely wasn't offside, and there wasn't any handplay involved either. I hope this decision by the refs didn't change the outcome of the game, if it indeed was wrong...

It's because their other striker was offside (just), and he became involved in play when he ran forward as well.

If he'd stayed still it would have been a goal.

It's because their other striker was offside (just), and he became involved in play when he ran forward as well.

If he'd stayed still it would have been a goal.

Yeah, the commentators said the same in the pause, although he was in a passive offside position, he was involved in the game.

Sucks that Paraguay just missed their PK and Spain hit theirs...:(

edit: maybe not

edit 2: Oh yeah!

Back