2010 fifa world cup south africa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
URUGUAY CARAJO!!! I'm still drunk :)

Uruguay didn't deserve a place in the last 4? Why not? We were first in our group, we didn't lose even one match.

And like my friend Vin Diesel says..."WINNING IS WINNING" :lol

I'm proud of my country :)

3-0. Its all over. I think there is supposed to be two defending players between goal and the attacking player. I maybe wrong but from one angle it looked offside. It doesn't matter now.

3-0. Its all over. I think there is supposed to be two defending players between goal and the attacking player. I maybe wrong but from one angle it looked offside. It doesn't matter now.
Yeah the was the goalie and he was even with the last defender. Also they are if it is to close to tell they are supposed to allow the play, only call offside when its definitely offside.

Wow.

South America was in control of this WC, but a European champion seems all but certain now (although the little SAcountries winning would be thrilling).

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!!
2 goals for Klose-aaaaah!!!:yess:

the young German team means business. no consolation for Argentina. dont CRY for me Argentinaaaaah!!!:panic:

Germany VS. Netherlands in the finals. let them duke it out.:pray:

in retrospect, that psychic octopus is serious.:lol

This is one of the youngest teams in the World Cup, and are playing the best football in the tournament. Just think where they will be in the future. Its quite frightening, actually. They played some great football, but Jesus Christ, this was some of the worst defending I've seen in a world cup. Shocking.

After their performances in this world cup I am hoping Germany go on to win this now.

This is one of the youngest teams in the World Cup, and are playing the best football in the tournament. Just think where they will be in the future. Its quite frightening, actually. They played some great football, but Jesus Christ, this was some of the worst defending I've seen in a world cup. Shocking.

Agreed 100%. If they win this world cup i can see them winning another one. They have huge potential. Even if they don't win they are going to be even better in Brazil.

Back