1st shot at a custom Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Now go "borg" up the head and bio.

Damn you are making me want to destroy two figures at the moment. But I wont...

Looks great, cool concept and the pieces work together really well.

I'd definitely weather him up a bit as now its hard to tell if the bandages serve a purpose or are decorative. I'd try a different bio as well since this one is so distinctive to the Wolf.

Looks great, cool concept and the pieces work together really well.

I'd definitely weather him up a bit as now its hard to tell if the bandages serve a purpose or are decorative. I'd try a different bio as well since this one is so distinctive to the Wolf.

Yeah agreed, gonna get to work on the bandages and try to acquire a different bio

Very cool darth, maybe you could take a bit of sculpting material and add a few patches of destroyed skin. I have no idea how but it could look cool.

Man.. this looks totally awesome really great custom. And about Bio, how about samothing cyborg like? You know colour eye, even a bio which will not be on all the head will look cool ;) But of course its your custom not mine lol

hey, can you please post a tutorial with the arm mod. that really looks like a great idea.:pray:

mechanized pred.:yess:

This poor Pred just can't get a break. Not only did he lose half his face, but now his hunting has cost him an arm and a leg.

That looks pretty cool.

Great job man

Spoiler Spoiler:

Great job man

Spoiler Spoiler:

Dude i think you just stumbled onto the plot for AVP-R 2! :horror:horror

hey, can you please post a tutorial with the arm mod. that really looks like a great idea.:pray:

mechanized pred.:yess:

Hey dude, can't do pics as it was a real ball ache to get in place, but all I did was remove one half of the black socket in the predators shoulder by unscrewing.

I then pierced a small hole in the shoulder of the t-600 arm, slotted it in and screwed it in place through the screw hole in the existing predator shoulder joint.

I don't think that even makes sense, but you can do it in a way that you don't have to destroy your pred. Your t600 however, will be done for. :(

Added some more pics - they get worse :(
He's pretty much done now i think. I've got a random machine looking shoulder piece i bought off ebay so will attempt to paint and see what it looks like on him :)

I don't think I'll ever try this again though, Takes too much patience and I don't have the skill to realise my orginal vision, so hats off to the very talented people on here that do it so well.

Another quick update :wave- think I am slipping into overkill territory here.
Added a robotic looking shoulder piece, which needs painting really, but have plucked up the courage to give it a go.

Also added a musket via a magent - thought the elder had one, so why not give mine a full size one for when he gets bored of using all his hi tech weaponary. pics below

The shouler piece is a soft (ish) plastic that I was able to mould around the arm with the help of some time in boiling water - what paint is best for this sort of material??

P1040246.jpg

P1040251.jpg

P1040247.jpg

@darthman
this bash gave me a new sense of enthusiasm to give it a go. i was too chicken to mechanize a pred, and placed that idea on hold...until you did this bash. thanks a lot. :]

here's mine still in the WIP stages as i need some more parts and gear to pimp him out. :]

DSC_0023_6731.jpg

DSC_0024_6732.jpg

DSC_0021_6729.jpg

DSC_0025_6733.jpg

all systems functional.haha
DSC_0022_6730.jpg

Back