15 Day notice for Illum Padme!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure is not worthy of $60+.

I wouldnt even pay $20 for this. :monkey4:monkey4:monkey4

Poorly designed, and poorly fabricated.

I love the fact that the detractors and haters are at full steam and people still don't have the thing in hand.

:rotfl

:fireworks:horse:fireworks

Have any new (more current) images of this figure turned up yet via production blog or anywhere?

I'm curious to see how she turned out...did the camel return to the desert?

I'm hoping they got her looking good...Hoth knows I've got the "Ilum" environment for some fun shots of her! :)

OK guys, maybe you'll get your CW wishes. I haven't seen much indication that way...but then again I haven't seen much indication of Vader or troops.

Personally, I'd rather SS concentrates on film versions of the characters for their 1/6th line. They still have A LOT to cover before the new cartoon and live show airs.

And just so you know, I still have Padme on order at the moment. Still teetering on a decision. But this conversation has been very helpful.

I think it will largely depend on how successful this new cartoon series is.
I wonder what would sell better AOTC Obi Wan or Clone Wars armor Obi Wan with the same headsculpt.

OMG, people actually want this to come out?

No, I kid. I like the sculpt and the figure could turn out nice.

I'm going to cancel. I can put the money towards something else and pick it up later if I want. And probably cheaper.

I do love the sculpt.

The sculpt is great, just an odd choice. I imagine the final product will look better than previous images... it just seems like a really hard look to pull off.

Yes...I'm definitely ready for some new images...just got my 15 day notice. Want to keep the order but...

I really want to see some updated production photos...please, Sideshow!

Last edited:
I'm going to cancel. I can put the money towards something else and pick it up later if I want. And probably cheaper.

I do love the sculpt.
This is how I'm leaning as well.

The main problem I'm having with it is, what the hell do I display it with? It's not exactly a versatile outfit, and there's not even an AOTC-era C-3PO to put her with.

Like I have said before, this will be the FIRST and LAST favorite figure poll Sideshow runs!!!

And to think Kir Kanos lost to this figure!?!?!

Yer. I think out of all of them this incarnation of Padme was my least favourite.

My only consolation is that with Praaji out I reckon a Grand Admiral Thrawn can't be too far behind as they now have the pattern for the uniform down pat and we're due some more militaries and EU - and Thrawn combines them both as well as being a VERY recognised EU character.

Hopefully he'll come with a ysalmiri backpack (maybe the exclusive ?)

man, I can't believe how many of you don't want a snowbunny Padme in your collections. I can't wait for this piece.

I'm flabbergasted. :( How is it that so few of you recognize the beauty of this costume design? It's classic sci-fi serial attire! It's more true to the genre than many of the other Star Wars costumes! (Odd, too, considering that those serials, with all their quirks, are the very thing upon which Lucas based the SW saga.) I mean, just look at that gun, and that sweet hood. :rock

Back