15 Day notice for Illum Padme!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I absolutely disagree. If you mod the arms it DOES improve the overall presentation but it can be shown in a collection as is and be fine.

The skin tight suit and the fuzzy trim on the gloves make the longer arms very obtrusive and detract from the look of the figure overall, I feel. It's just more obvious on a girl than it was with Jedi Luke.

i bet he would like to "turn something up" in snow bunny padme.:naughty

:confused:

She's awfully small.

Or did you mean Portman? Somehow my brain refused to put Ron Jeremy and Natalie Portman in the same bed together. It was easier to imagine him trying to have sex with an action figure.

If you look at the art from the show the strings do come down to her waist (they're also black in the cartoon). And closing the hood that tight is what cinchs the likeness for me, as that is how she had it in the series.

Thats the beauty of having posable figures as opposed to statues, we can all display them how we prefer.

The reason the stings are black in the cartoon is that cartoons use black as a drawing tool. You'll note that even snowy mountains have a blackoutline, it doesn't mean they're all covered with a layer of dirt.

Making the figure more realistic I think you did right to paint the strings (I also think a real world version wouldn't have the pompoms hanging so low).

But its all about preference.

Padme with backdrop

Here is a quick background I made for Padme. Just some chunks of styro glued together and sanded down and put against a styro sheet then spray painted and "snow" sprayed.

watermark.php

Back