15 Day notice for Illum Padme!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you mean to cover the knee and elbow joints? Yeah, I could see that.

Yeah, make it more of a translation similar to the way Hasbro has done it. I think it came out good. I've always liked the costume and this rendition of Padme. But I wonder how many more CW type figs SS will be willing/allowed to make.

Well as usual, the more I look at this figure, the more I appreciate it...
2313005402_061136490f_o.jpg

anyone planning to repaint this? curious to see how it would look.

Trying to utilize the eye posing to come up with some interesting photographic explorations. I decided to try and use it to make some images of husband and wife that convey Padme's uneasiness with some of Anakin's ways.

16.jpg

17.jpg

Trying to utilize the eye posing to come up with some interesting photographic explorations. I decided to try and use it to make some images of husband and wife that convey Padme's uneasiness with some of Anakin's ways.

16.jpg

17.jpg

nice pics dude

sorry if this has been asked, but i didn't read all posts. received padme and was surprised she didn't come with a brown shipper, just the collector box in a larger box with air sacks. anyone else get a shipper brown box with padme?

16.jpg

17.jpg
damnit!! now i want a regular padme with hair. those are some nice pics. shows how great the sculpt is.

I have to admit I was pretty disappointed with Padme. In my opinion she was the weakest SW figure we've seen. But I made a couple of modifications and she's growing on me. In fact I'm pretty stoked about her now.

padme_2.jpg

padme_21.jpg

padme_22.jpg

Cut down the arms, wired the hood and painted the string. I had repainted the eyes to look straight ahead, but then I used enamel glosscote lacquer on them and it wiped away the acrylic repaint. Since the repaint sucked I was okay to lose it. And every picture of Snowbunny Padme we've seen have her looking to the left like that.

I've sent a request for an RMA for mine, as the right eye stares straight ahead and the left is all of the way to the left. :rolleyes: Otherwise, I love the figure, and can't wait to get the proper look going on.

Dave, what did you do to shorten the arms? That's another point of contention that I had.

I just cut about a 1/4 of an inch out of the forearm and then pushed the glove on without the pegs.

The mod to the arms is a must to make this figure even look presentable IMO.

Dave, I like the white string, though with the hood closed so tight like that the strings are just way too long.

Even with the hood kept a little more open they're too long. I am thinking about cutting them down a bit.

The mod to the arms is a must to make this figure even look presentable IMO.

Dave, I like the white string, though with the hood closed so tight like that the strings are just way too long.

Even with the hood kept a little more open they're too long. I am thinking about cutting them down a bit.

If you look at the art from the show the strings do come down to her waist (they're also black in the cartoon). And closing the hood that tight is what cinchs the likeness for me, as that is how she had it in the series.

I think the sculpt is fantastic on this fig. I am dying to see a re-paint of the eyse by one of our fantastic resident custoimzers. Maulfan's awesome photos make me want a Padme with hair, since this scuplt is sooo sweet.

Back