15 Day notice for Illum Padme!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Bespin Luke's holster was good until I put his blaster in it. Then the glue delaminated from the strap on his leg.

I believe I have the gun in both holsters right now and its held up. Thats not to say this the case with all of them but for me it worked like it should.

Padme's been in my "studio" :)

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Great job as usual MF, but as awesome as your pics are I am just not sold on this figure. And I am a huge CW fan, again great job man!

Outstanding as usual! If the two issues wheren't there on this figure I'd say this figure is an easy 8-8.5.

On a side note I believe my 3PO VCD has shipped.

Thanks Khev. Really, other than some relatively minor nits, this is a nicely made figure. Is it the type of costume for everyone, certainly not, but I think if you're going to take on this costume from a cartoon and translate it to a realistic figure, this figure does the job quite well. It would be nice if the cloak had a wire in it, but I image that would affect the fuzzy trim. It poses pretty well without a wire and the hood isn't very big, so it's fine as is.

Back