15 Day notice for Illum Padme!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"Bald! She took off her hat and "hello"."

8.jpg

That's HOT!

:)

LOL! man, those shots are great. she looks hilarious bald...you can see that if you want to make an Evey custom, her ears had to be conformed to her head, so that will look odd...

You're a great photographer Sean!
Trev

LOL! man, those shots are great. she looks hilarious bald...you can see that if you want to make an Evey custom, her ears had to be conformed to her head, so that will look odd...

You're a great photographer Sean!
Trev

Thanks Trev, and I hadn't paid attention to the ears much. Even for the AOTC arena look, her ears would need to stick out more, Natalie's got Elven ears, though rounded not pointy :lol

Did you make a copy of this sculpt with regular ears or are the flattened ears the only one around, if you can even share that kinda information.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Here is my Padme with slightly shorter arms. Although I cut about 1/4" off it netted only 1/8" improvement. I believe I can achieve more if I file whats left of the buck forearm down a little so the gloves can slide further up.

Also, I used the Gallery section here on Freaks, anyone know how to just post the thumbnail instead of the bigger version so that the view can click the thumb to see the bigger in a pop up? Rebelscum uses that feature and its really easy. Is that option set up here?

I have a new girl in the house... :love

("Barbi" this, Alex. :D)

2308088743_9fbb29e8da.jpg

I don't see the Barbi in it, other than the whole breast thing. :lol And it's tough to get any more Sci-fi than a skin-huggin' body suit in snowy environs.

FANTASTIC pics (as usual), bro!! :rock

I'm still not a fan of this particular figure, though. Actually, my remark regarding her looking like "Barbie" had nothing to do with the breast thing, but with the outfit in general. It's certainly well done by SS and is very close to the cartoon version, but I've gots no love for this particular rendition of Padme.

Plus, does she have one wicked tan or is it just the pics?

Padmé looks much better in some of those pics.
Still, can't wait to see someone's repaint of her head with some hair added.
My only problem with the jumpsuit is the way the seams between her legs and hips are so dominant. Reminds me of a swimsuit.

The arms look much better Prog.

Sideshow asked if I would just except a suit replacment, so I strugled to get that damn zipper undone so I can just switch out the suits instead of sending the whole figure back, but no go, that damn zipper is stuck perminately.
So since I was returning a defective Padme anyways I decided to try and remove the post from a glove to make the arms shorter. The post has an identical ball on both ends so you can easily remove the peg from the socket and replace it without damage, just soften the gloves with a hairdryer or some hot water.
Unfortunately it doesn't do any good, the arm is actually shoved in as far as it will go with the peg in the socket so you'll have to cut her forearms shorter like Prog did in order to make the arms more proportioned.
It looks like some more serious surgery is needed to fix the arm length.

HS on this one isn't too bad; Wonder how she would look with some hair. Now just to find one on the market from a "disappointed" fan.

Back