12" Storm Trooper on a Speeder bike

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anyone else notice the date of this article is from 2007?

:rolleyes:

Rest assured, the article is about the "much-buzzed-about" PF Scout Trooper on a Speeder Bike.

Great investigative work!
:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

-theropod

Did anyone else notice the date of this article is from 2007?

:rolleyes:

Rest assured, the article is about the "much-buzzed-about" PF Scout Trooper on a Speeder Bike.

Great investigative work!
:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

-theropod

LOL...great attention to detail!

The amount of necroposting on this board is reaching insane levels. Can we have some temporary bannings for this to bring it back under control ?

The amount of necroposting on this board is reaching insane levels. Can we have some temporary bannings for this to bring it back under control ?

I noticed that the L.A. Times article was a year old - but I didn't even notice that the thread itself was that old. :lol :duh

How in the world does someone dig up a thread from 100 pages back? :confused:
-theropod

I know I got fooled when first saw the title. Then reading the whole thread made me think why are people resurrecting these old threads?:confused:

I'm intrigued...Wonder if this means they're doing a 1/6 Scout Trooper afterall. I could live without a bike, but would love some Scouts!

You could always pick up the Endor Leia on speeder bike 1/6 Hasbro reasonably cheap these days on Ebay, and use that Bike for the Sideshow scout ?
:confused:

I thought this was an appropriate pic for this thread:

flyingstormdogs394.jpg

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:

You could always pick up the Endor Leia on speeder bike 1/6 Hasbro reasonably cheap these days on Ebay, and use that Bike for the Sideshow scout ?
:confused:

But we need a Sideshow Scout. Or at least a Medicom RAH one.

Back