Hot Toys 501st Heavy Weapons Clone Trooper and BARC Speeder with Sidecar (The Clone Wars/Battlefront 2)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I posted more pics in the Appo thread, been doing these photos for fun. Heavy amazing
1694247518412.png

Well I decided to to pick this up at Alter Ego, they had another come in stock and I really want this heavy. I’ll throw a backpack on him and probably sell the speeder as I don’t really care for it .

Well I decided to to pick this up at Alter Ego, they had another come in stock and I really want this heavy. I’ll throw a backpack on him and probably sell the speeder as I don’t really care for it .

Might change your mind about the BARC when you see it in person. Seems like a real centerpiece kind of thing.

BARC with the side car is the main attraction of this set, what other vehicle lets you display 2 clones on it?

BARC with the side car is the main attraction of this set, what other vehicle lets you display 2 clones on it?
Not for me. The heavy Clone is the main attraction for me otherwise I would have easily passed, the speeder is just a bonus.

Ugh I'm gonna have to track down one of these Heavy Troopers and pay like $350 or more for it aren't I?

I need to give him the Z6 and a backpack.

“Too much clones?” Uh that doesn’t compute.

I regret missing out on Cody hope they repackage him for the RotS anniversary

Yeah that’s a pretty normal amount of Clones so they don’t have to worry about going crazy. Don’t worry @Chamberlian you’re in good company. :lol

Some of us have gone way over the deep end however.

As much as I love HT Cody, there is room for improvement, especially now. Plus it’ll be a few years short of an decade old by the time ROTS 20th rolls around. A 2.0 would be more appropriate than a straight reissue.

Yeah that’s a pretty normal amount of Clones so they don’t have to worry about going crazy. Don’t worry @Chamberlian you’re in good company. :lol

Some of us have gone way over the deep end however.

As much as I love HT Cody, there is room for improvement, especially now. Plus it’ll be a few years short of a decade old by the time ROTS 20th rolls around. A 2.0 would be more appropriate than a straight reissue.
lol I want more and I shouldn’t!

My thoughts on Cody as well, I sorta regret selling him but at the same time I wouldn’t buy him back at $400 plus. Also on the 2.0 it would be a huge fix if they don't do that swappable arm.

lol I want more and I shouldn’t!

My thoughts on Cody as well, I sorta regret selling him but at the same time I wouldn’t buy him back at $400 plus. Also on the 2.0 it would be a huge fix if they don't do that swappable arm.

Yeah might as well wait a few years for the anniversary and see what they do. Maybe they’ll be generous and include the Phase 1 helmet.

Changes I would make for a 2.0:
  • Improved body without arm gimmick.
  • Diecast helmet antenna.
  • Skin tone neck.
  • LED hand with USB port.
  • No sandy footprint base.

Yeah might as well wait a few years for the anniversary and see what they do. Maybe they’ll be generous and include the Phase 1 helmet.

Changes I would make for a 2.0:
  • Improved body without arm gimmick.
  • Diecast helmet antenna.
  • Skin tone neck.
  • LED hand with USB port.
  • No sandy footprint base.
Correct movie version weapons would be nice too

Back