Hasbro Speeder Bike and Scout Trooper Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
big guy....not sure its worth entering actually as the build quality of the winner was unbeleivable. In the sci fi section he entered two and got gold and silver. I got bronze but to be honest, he was an artist working with oils creating a masterpeice of each one, I was a 5 year old working with crayons...the gap in talent was that big :rotfl

Having never been to a show, let alone entered a comp, when I put my model on the table...I sighed Oh well!

The speeder bike and Trooper has good visual impact...but will never win anything. I don't care.. I love it and thats all that matters and the great words from you all are a true bonus. Thanks everyone.

Having only re-started modelling, my skills are way down...but I bet I have more fun building!

However the build will I think be featured in a mag soon. They want it and I just need to take new pics without the hedge in the background so it will be 2 kits built, two published...result. Take Care Dude.

Well I get that.

Some truly talented folk out there entering contests and well clean sweep for them really.

However we are the Underdogs anyway due to the nature of our pieces we make.

Plus I think you have the right attitude, we have more fun and more creativity in executing these customs.

Lastly, Fantastic news about being featured in a mag (Post which when the time comes please) with this piece :D

Take care mate.

Furrydee, thanks dude...that is amazing praise considering the work on this site. Cheers :clap

Back