12" scale Vehicles & Creatures:Who would buy?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think a Probot, Wampa, Tauntaun, and Speederbike are all doable, and I would certainly be happy to pony up the dough, but the idea for environments to set up displays of figures would be excellent.

I got the Freddy Furnace long after the fact on ebay, and the possibilities for other things along these lines would be awesome. I would love to have a bit of the death star for obi-wan/vader or mustafar for obi-wan/anakin. Give me the emperor's throne for luke/vader/emperor. A cantina section would be cool, but the carbonite frezzing chamber would be the best! Chewie, Leia, Vader, Fett, Stormie or two, and everybody's fave...ugnaughts!!!

Speaking of freezing chambers- if you don't have one yet, you might want to pick up the Hasbro 12" Han with carbonite block. The Han figure is awful, but the carbonite looks cool. You can get them pretty cheap on eBay.

Batty said:
Speaking of freezing chambers- if you don't have one yet, you might want to pick up the Hasbro 12" Han with carbonite block. The Han figure is awful, but the carbonite looks cool. You can get them pretty cheap on eBay.

Thanks for the reminder Batty!... that block would look pretty cool behind the eventual SSC Boba Fett... Because I am pretty sure we will never see a Sideshow treatment.

Would be awesome though

I would definitely purchase a carbon block from Sideshow. But it would need to be 1/6 scale and allow you to put AA batteries inside and have multi-colored LED lights on both sides of it :)

Try to remember while slamming Hasbro that

1. They are a toy company
2. These pieces that we all call "poor" are toys, not high end collectibles like SS makes.

I agree that they PALE in comparrison to what SS makes, but SS is a "collectible" disply item and Hasbro makes toys that children play with and that people like us collected due to lack of anything more "high end" to collect like we have now.

True, true, KitFisto. I still have several shelves full of Hasbro's 12" figures and can say that within the several lumps of coals there can be found a few diamonds.

While there is enormous potential for diorama bits for this line, the same was true for previous lines. It's vaery rare that Sideshow will put out a set piece. I think we've gotten five total?

I doubt we'll see anything for the series, although I'd about kill for the Emperor's Throne.

If any line is going to get a large set peice or creature though it's Star Wars. There are so many possibilities - maybe one should start a couple of polls - one for creatures, one for vehicles, one for "other."

Oh, curse you blabber-mouthed recommenders. You're killing me. I was just getting my arms around my space problem, and you had to go and use the magic words "get it cheap on eBay."

So where am I going to put a Hasbro Speeder Bike, Sith Speeder, and Tauntaun?

Back