12" Indy In Adventure Gear: Raiders Version Discussion Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, cool for you guys. I canceled this because my wife wanted me to. Now the b*#ch is leaving me. So, I don't get either one. But hey, I get to move out!!!!

Got my notice too. Really want to see the production pics though - I'm still really close to canceling and need to see whether that would fall under "stupidest move ever" or just "I guess that's one way to save money". I'm 100x more excited about the new Joker shipping (and Two-Face after that) than I now am about Indy, so can't help but feel that he's maybe not as essential as I first felt he was when I originally heard about him last year.

Other than the notices suddenly appearing (which is great)...a very quiet entrance here. Prod pics would be good about now, just to get us hyoed and ready...

C'mon, Indy!

(oh, and anytime you're ready to announce another Indy figure Sideshow, go for it :whip :) )

Well, they still haven't posted Clonobi production shots, and Gandalf came after he was shipping already, so I'm not holding out for production shots soon, but time to start scouring for overseas shots.

I got notice too. I'm looking forward to this figure so much, that I really didn't like or need the exclusive, but I'm willing to pay more just to get him a little early.
With such a highly anticipated figure, I hope Sideshow posts production pics up early. With a good showcase of what the Prometheus body can do.

Haven't got mine but my order converted from wait list to order about a month ago, so I'm guessing its going to take longer.

Yeah, cool for you guys. I canceled this because my wife wanted me to. Now the b*#ch is leaving me. So, I don't get either one. But hey, I get to move out!!!!

Never a better time to jump on the Wait List than now. What better way to celebrate freedom than 12" of Prometheus Indy? You can even use the exclusive darts for a homemade voodoo doll! :p

Ok so what do I need to do so I have Giles ready for the Indy Head (not hat version)?

Strip Giles' buck naked ( :naughty - pun intended) and pick up a Truetype Caucasian. Dress him up for some headless fun until Indy arrives. I just wish Giles' glasses were more round for Indy, but they'll do fine. I plan on painting the rims brown and adding paint to the bottoms of the lenses for mock framing too so they look more antique.

Strip Giles' buck naked ( :naughty - pun intended) and pick up a Truetype Caucasian. Dress him up for some headless fun until Indy arrives. I just wish Giles' glasses were more round for Indy, but they'll do fine. I plan on painting the rims brown and adding paint to the bottoms of the lenses for mock framing too.

I've warned Josh, the Giles costuming doesn't fit well on the TrueType body, I have the costume and tried putting it on a TT to see what my Bruce Wayne would look like some day, it didn't work right. I don't know if there's another body out there which uses the same ball connection for the neck as HT TrueType.

Back